“Best Pizza in the Hamptons and Best Food in Westhampton” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Pizza
Southampton, New York
“Best Pizza in the Hamptons and Best Food in Westhampton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Delicious pizza made with the best ingredients. Excellent service and, although not cheap, worth every penny. This pizza easily compares to good pizza in Italy. We tried all of the pizzas and they are all amazing. We always take out, but the tiny restaurant is very charming. You can't get better food than this in Westhampton.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

East Moriches
“The best pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

We are completely hooked. The ingredients, quality, taste, texture, crust ...absolutely perfect. My favorite is the meatball pie that has ricotta. Also there's a mushroom truffle oil with honey pie that's incredible too.

I do admit that I had sticker shock my first visit since its was about $17 per individual pie (at least for me) but I adjusted quickly. This isn't your regular pizza joint. It tastes like quality pizza with the best ingredients. After all, $40 for a family's dinner isn't bad at all. They have specials on Thursdays in the off season. Maybe $12 a pie?

Seating is limited and its ultra causal with only about 9 seats at a counter. But the staff is always exceptionally attentive and friendly.

You should go. Eat in or take it to go. You won't be disappointed.

No Amex and Cash tips.

Great Neck, New York, United States
“Great and authentic Neapolitan pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Both this year and last we enjoyed the pizza they served from an imported oven and made from authentic ingredients.

Visited August 2013
“Awful”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

The pizza was doughy and it tasted raw. The atmosphere is crowed in a ice cream shop and there's only 4 seats on the inside and 4 seats in the outside on high tables in a dark alley.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
NY
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

A friend suggested we go there. I suspected my buddy enjoyed typical oily local "slice". I was wrong, very wrong. New respect for my buddy. Pizza was fantastic. I have had as good but only in Italy. The asparagus pie was simply beautiful. The people are very nice also. It's a winner.

• Visited June 2013