“A good recent find” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tesoro Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 97 Restaurants in Westbury
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Comfortable atmosphere and professional service and fine dining with your choice of atrium room overlooking natural setting or main room with full bar where it all happens, or our private dining room with warm fireplace setting the mood bon-appetite !!
new york
“A good recent find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

Went here for dinner b/c they took the Restaurant.com coupon on a Friday night. The place was crowded and at first the service was a bit slow and staff appeared rushed. But everything calmed down and the meal was very good.

The minestrone soup was great and very filling and the eggplant rollitini portion was good but described as "all right" by our eating companion. Two of us had the Halibut special which we enjoyed. It was served w/broccoli rabe, but potatoes and a vegetable are served family style w/entrees. Skipped dessert but the selection looked great.

The staff seemed attentive, helpful and very friendly. The owner goes from table to table asking about your meal. Got the sense they really cared. There were many regulars in the crowd and you could see the wait staff was familiar w/a good number of the patrons.

The prices are fair and I would return to this place. The valet parking takes the headache out of parking.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Bethpage, New York
“Want to feel like you are in Italy?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I have been going to Tesoro for years most people think it is very expensive so they dont go but I found for the service ,the ambiance, the food and most of all the owner and staff it is not expensive at all. As you enter you are greeted by one of the two owner who make you feel like they know you for years the first time I went Angelo,one of the owner, greeted me by hugging me and welcoming me know me being Italian I wasnt shocked that is the way we greet friend and family. The staff all are dress with Tuxs or dress outfits. Ok beside the class and the friendly atmosphere you will feel like you just enter a rest. in italy the food is plentiful and also very very great the taste is unreal. Now the price is a hair more then your spin of the wheel pizzeria rest. In fact after going to Tesoro time and time again I figure if I had a party there it would be costly I was so wrong they have a private room with a fireplace and a large room after looking at all the cheaper place for a engagement party for my daughter I went to angelo and ask about their deal Tony the other owner was there much to my surprise they were the same price as the cheap Italian wanna be Places. So I have been going there for New years Eve party Shower Etc. and let me tell you it is not because I often go there they do the same for 1st timers. To Me they are second to none in the long Island area. Thank you Roy DeSetto . PS if you go order the Shrimp wrapped in Bacon UNNNNNREAL

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brooklyn, New York
“Total Surprise!!! :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

Ok, we found this place on Opentable for Sunday night at 9:45pm driving home from the Hamptons to Park Slope.
We expected it to be "fine", typical Long Island restaurant with food that's just "ok".
It was very late and Sunday as I mentioned, so we knew it would be quiet. We were surprised the food took so long to be served because of this....but now we know why!
They were actually making our food fresh! Mind you, we do NOT go out for Italian often as we feel it's very heavy. The food was AMAZING! I had the chicken toscano and the tomato sauce was beyond incredible! We actually took home 1/2 our food as the servings were very Long Island large, and we HATE to take food home! That will tell you how good the food was! Again, this was a total surprise! We can't WAIT to make this our Sunday late night dinner stop off!!!
Joseph, you were a great waiter too!!!

Cowpens, SC
“Good Italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

Enjoyed a good mix of fish & beef, the wine was great, mashed potatoes turned out well. One of my partners really liked the salmon.

Visited April 2012
Long Island, NY
“Delicious Italian Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

My husband and I went on a friday night and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. We had gnocchi Bolognese and Veal Castagna (veal with mozzarella cheese in a brown sauce with chestnuts). The service was great too! We totally recommend this restaurant. Not a romantic place or quiet atmosphere but absolutely delicious food!

• Visited March 2012