“Not just for Cheesecake Lovers” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, International, Dessert, Eclectic
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
New York City, New York
“Not just for Cheesecake Lovers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I went here for my birthday. This place is great to go for birthday's, romantic dinners, celebrations,etc. I personally don't like this place for children, because the ambiance is so grown up, as is the menu. When I order appetizers and dinner, I have no room left for dessert. I've had the Black pepper shrimp before which is REALLY good. But opted to try the Hibachi Steak with Wasabi mashed potatoes. My friend had the Diane Steak with Black Pepper shrimp. Their menu has such a variety. Seafood, steak, pasta, salads. Parking is cool because it's in a lot and not on the street. In the shopping area. The only thing though is, most times you have to wait. But it's worth it. They have curb-side delivery. If you want to eat late, I think they close at 11pm. So that's not really late.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Collegeville, Pennsylvania
“How long can they last in an abandoned mall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We were shocked to be visiting the area for the first time in a while and find that the mall that this place is attached to is all but dead. Just tons of empty storefronts. We were actually surprised when we got to the entrance that this place was still open. As per usual, food was decent and just what we wanted/expected. Really appreciated the effort that the server made to help keep our two young kids satisfied by bringing them their own bread plate with smaller pieces and some cut up bananas. The girls really enjoyed it, and it made it easier for us to all eat together. Service was quick. Only real complaint was that the restrooms were on the lower level and it's challenging with the young ones to go up and down the steps. But still a decent meail.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Cheesecake is only thing worth going for.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The cheesecake is excellent, but the rest of the menu leaves little to be desired. We were a party of 3, and all of our food was greasy, bland, or both. The wait staff needs new aprons. Won't be going back again, unless it's to take a piece of cake to go.

Visited September 2012
New York
“PC CHHESECAKE REVIEW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Fast service, good menu selection, not a long wait- staff very organized in getting your name on waiting list and calling you when the table is ready

Visited February 2013
“Great food. Long wait times.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

This place has great food. I've come many times and like every dish I try. My favorite is the Spicy chicken chipotle pasta. Yummmmmm. The biggest downfall is the wait time. On a Saturday night, we could wait up to around 70 min. And thats a table for 2. I wish they had a better system.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere