“good food --Madeline” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“good food --Madeline”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

nice restaurant food portion is a good size and the staff is wonderful... they have music on Saturday night. fun place for any occasion.

Visited March 2014

“Disappointment Dinner”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Having just moved in to the neighborhood,in fact across the street we saw Venere on the corner of the strip mall. Looked like a great cozy Italian neighborhood restaurant in walking distance. So we popped in . I ordered the eggplant parm & we also had pasta with marinara. We waited a little longer then i'd like to. But the order came out looking good & hot. Now I have to say I'm a chef. Upon tasting the entires I was immediately so disappointed. BLAND SOGGY just plain yucky. The sauce tasted like a #10 can. Pasta was a little mushy for my taste. Now I try never to send anything back because if it comes out on the first try bad ,the second try is not going to get any better.So after that we will NOT be going back. ..It seems to be a good waterhole but not for food.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Syosset, New York
“Exactly why you go out to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

We went here mid week with friends who have been eating here for years.
The food was delicious and the service was friendly and sincere.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Not worth it.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Have ordered and eaten there on several occasions. As An Italian I was underwhelmed and have not gone back. I would rather spend my money on a bagel. Service was limited and ordering out is annoying as the bartender who took our order was a bit slow.

If someone wants to eat Italian it is at best fair. It is more southern Italian in cuisine and should say so. Pasta was over cooked. Sauces were not that good. Best vodka sauce remains Steven's in Long Beach NY but he closed his doors after a fire leveled half the block. They managed to burn the olive oil, bad thing to do, and were lucky my sister was not the she would have sent it back with a few choice words.

The faux Italians can enjoy this place. I will pass.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Westbury, New York
“Outstanding food, great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We ordered the 2 for 1 dinner. Got a lot for 25.00 including salad. Their eggplant parmagiano is to die for. The 25.00 offer can be tailored to what you want included or omitted as well.

Service is great. All I think they need now are candles on the tables. Would make for a great atmosphere!

Visited August 2013