“Great selection of beers in a can ... too bad they think they need "hooters" type girls to stay in businsess” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Canzaciti Roadhouse

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Southlake, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

They have a great selection of beer. And, they give you free popcorn. Everything else is pretty low brow. The girls are nice, but clearly hired for their "image" as they know nothing about the beer, have never sampled it, etc. Food is typical LI bar style food - stay away from it!

• Visited February 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Long Island City, New York
“Sausage City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

This restaurant is like going to a Hooters stag party. Mostly men in the room, waitresses in cute outfits and many tvs all over showing sports. You know it is a guy place, when the menu has over 150 beers and the waitress says to me here is the ladies drink list, which had 8 drinks with cute names. The service was excellent. The food is mostly burgers, wraps and fun appetizers. They also serve some fun fried desserts such as fried oreos, yum. The sound track was full of fun 80's mashup songs. Overall, I recommend the place. Single ladies I think it is the place to meet a cute sports minded guy. I don't think I would recommend the restaurant for families to go visit.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
BROOKLYN
“Absolutely Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

Wow! From entering the restaurant, I knew I was about to have a great evening. My friends and I were greeted with such warmth, I was ready to just sit on the floor for my meal. lol.
Our waitress was very informative about the menu and her recommendations were just out of this world. The service we received cannot be explained in writing...the best description-absolutely remarkable!!
The food was delicious, tasty and just the right amount -even though I took home a doggie bag-

The icecream - saffron and pistachio- looks like chunks of butter. GREAT!! Not sweet, just homemade right.
We have every intention to go back, numerous times.

• Visited January 2012
Garden City, NY
“Always Enjoyable - good service; great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011

My family and I have visited the Azerbaijan Grill many times since it openned and have always enjoyed the experience. The food is delicious. We all have different tastes. I'm the most adventureous and usually order from the specials. The stewed lamb shanks are excellent. My wife usually orders the lamb kabob and loves the "green" rice. My older son, now a college senior, likes the stuffed peppers. My younger son, now a high school senior, the pickiest eater, is laways happy with the chicken kabob. We usually start with stuffed grape leaves and humus or eggplant for shared appetizers. Deserts are limited to items similiar to Greek sweets. Sometimes we order a selection and share them.
Warning - the waiters often have language issues so speak to the host/owner if you have any questions or requests.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Little Ferry, New Jersey
“For Fans of Delicious Middle Eastern Food on a Budget...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

We tried Azerbaijan Grill in based on feedback that we saw online for the place. The Westbury location is inside a strip mall across from Baci restaurant in Westbury. There were no issues for parking as a result. We were greeted at the door by the host, who also appears to be the owner. He was extremely friendly and attentive. The decor was better than I expected for a casual dining establishment. For the table, we were served warm slices of pita bread with a yogurt dip that was similar in taste to Greek Tzatziki sauce. The host/owner recommended the homemade falafel as an appetizer. They were delicious. For the main dish, we had ground beef/lamb kebabs that came with a side order choice of either white jasmine or brown rice and a grilled plum tomato, grilled onion, and brocoli. They were also delicious and the portions were huge. Desert was baklava and also tasty. Overall, I'd highly recommend this place for fans of Middle Eastern cuisine who are looking for a nice, casual place that they can eat well and not spend a fortune.

• Visited August 2011