“Best place in Long Island” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Plus+ Long Island

You added Red Roof Plus+ Long Island to your Saves list
Red Roof Plus+ Long Island
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   699 Dibblee Drive, Meadowbrook Parkway at Zeckendorf Boulevard, Exit M2-E, Westbury, NY 11590   |
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Westbury
columbus
“Best place in Long Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2010

This hotel is a great value for Long Island. Rooms are the best quality I have seen. Don't know why anyone would stay anywhere else when you get the best service from this staff.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Cape Cod
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2010

This hotel was clean and neat, but SOOO cheap. Small room, no decent furniture, wi fi was complicated to get, no soap dish on the counter, only one small packet of shampoo (not even a bottle) that was only enough for one person with short hair, no conditioner, no mouthwash, no lotion, sink was outside the bath area, making it very inconvenient to get things while you were in the bathroom, or taking a shower. The coffee was weak, no breakfast, no pool. No glass glasses,only cheap plastic cups, and only styrofoam cups for the coffee. The Hilton Garden Inn is just 1/2 mile down the road, and is much much nicer. It is also a bit more money, but well worth it.i will never stay at a Red Roof Inn again unless there's nothing else available.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Thousand Oaks, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2010

Clean, Warm, Safe. Great bargain. Economical. Would use it again.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
RedroofinnWestbury, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Long Island, responded to this review, January 27, 2010
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Long Island/Westbury Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

ORLANDO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2010

I had a great time, great value for the price... the room was clean... and they added In-room coffee brewer in the room... I will recommend that hotel to anybody who wants to stay in the area of westbury... keep up the good job !!! I felt welcome !!!
THANK YOU RED ROOF INN !!!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled solo
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2009

My husband and I recently returned from a visit to New York. I am from NY and went back to visit some friends and family. Part of our stay was at the Red Roof Inn in Westbury, NY. Prior to our trip I of course scanned Trip Advisor to see what people were saying. I actually was not sure if I made the right choice because there were so many negative reviews. Based on our stay, our impression was very positive.

The Red Roof Inn Westbury is located very conveniently to anything you need. The Roosevelt Field Mall is less than 5 minutes from the hotel. Target and many restaurants and stores are 5 minutes away. The highway is also a few minutes away. So for location you cannot complain. The hotel is visually nice on the outside, the building and the grounds are very well taken care of. Upon entering the lobby you get a good feeling as the lobby is very well maintained, bright and clean. The staff at the front desk are impeccable and we even had the opportunity to meet the Manager and Assistant Manager upon our arrival. Both were very welcoming and let us know if there was anything at all that we needed to make sure to ask. We had a great room, very spacious and clean. There was a nice flat screen t.v. in our room and the bed was really, really comfortable. The bathroom was well maintained and the shower was really nice too.

Please believe me, my husband and I have traveled extensively and have stayed at very high end hotels that did not offer the same service or rooms that the Red Roof Inn Westbury offered to us. The price is right too and in my opinion you are actually getting more than you paid for while staying there.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Huntington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2009

I stayed there for two nights in September on the last day we found two roachs in our room by the ac unit. I could only guest what would have happened if me pulled the rug back. We called the front desk, they sent someone didn't speak any english to see if they were really there. She said no so we put the roach in a plastic glass and gave it to the front desk. She said she would be adjusting my bill. Well when I got my statement I was charged the full amount. I called the general manager and after three calls she finally called me back to say she credited me $25.00. Iwas very surpriced that she thought this was good enough. So I then called guest relations number and a week and half later and no call back. Nice this how they treat there guest.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2009

I was in town for business for 4 days in August. I was traveling for business with Hofstra University. After checking the area hotels for price and location, I decided to book my room with Red Roof Inn, as I have never stayed with this hotel chain before. I was checked into an all inclusive king size room, that had everything that I needed! The room was more than comfortable and extremely clean! Being a solo traveler, and traveling quite often, I often look out for my safety when choosing a hotel. I had no issues with anything during my stay. I am extremely impressed with the quality of Red Roof Inn. The front desk was so accommodating throughout my stay, and I even had the pleasure of meeting the Operational Vice President - Mark (?). He referred me to a very nice restaurant - 7th Street Cafe, which turned out to be a great experience as well.
There is a wonderful mall nearby, plenty of nice restaurants and Garden City is a beautiful area to check out. I did not get to do too much sightseeing, but hopefully the next time I am the area I will!
Thank you Red Roof Inn for providing such a wonderful product. I will return to the area quarterly and plan on staying with you each time!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business

Been to Red Roof Plus+ Long Island? Share your experiences!