“Fine food in a hotel environment” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Marco Polo's @ The Viana Hotel & Spa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 97 Restaurants in Westbury
Cuisines: Fusion, Eclectic
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Dining
New York City, New York
“Fine food in a hotel environment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Attractive venue, enthusiastic servers, and interesting food and drink. Great for before or after theater. Hotel is beautiful and the ambiance is sophisticated casual

Visited October 2013

Far Rockaway, New York
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Bar is open for food until 11 p.m and the staff is excellent,pleanty of T.V's to watch the sports too.

Visited April 2014
Fresh Meadows, New York
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

My husband and I ate at Marco Polo's for our 10th anniversary this past weekend. Amazing food, the Chicken Francaise Eggroll is heavenly!!!, I wish I could cook that good! Service was great, staff was so accommodating to our table request (that round table 3 seater thing in the middle, love the view of the kitchen!!!), the chef was so friendly. We had ordered - Chicken Francaise Egg Roll, Asian Caesar Salad, Steak Diane (my dinner, soooo yummy!!), Thai Skirt Steak (my husband's dinner), Smores Egg Roll, Dirty Banana and Rum & Coke. Food was phenomenal, also stayed at the Viana for the night in the Jacuzzi room. Also had in-room breakfast the next morning, such a delicious meal, and pretty big portions for the price too!! We did this last year for our anniversary, Viana stay and Marco's for dinner, this year and we will definitely be repeat guests year after year :)

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Farmingdale, New York, United States
“Excellent food, service and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

We went to Marco Polo's for my sister's birthday last week and we have a blast! They were hosting a fundraising event and had a Jazz band playing at the same time but that did not take away from our GREAT time like we thought it might. The place is quite small which was why we were afraid it would be a little bit too much but I was wrong. The waiter was great, we told him we were celebrating my sister's bday and he asked what her favorite drink was and brought us all shots of the drink, in total 7 shots! Then we were given our tablets, that's right tablets, to choose our dinner selections. We started with the fried calamari and the chicken franchise eggrolls, both were delicious, we really wanted more but decided to contain ourselves and wait for our meals. For dinner we had the steak gorgonzola, ny strip, mandarin salad and the salmon. All were off the charts fantastic! I personally loved the thai sauce on my husband's strip steak and I liked dripping my gorgonzola steak in it as well :). We were all full after dinner but decided to go ahead and try the blonde dessert, this was great, I think it would've been better heated up, but it was still very good. We all wanted to try the s'mores eggrolls but they take about 15-20 min. to make so we couldn't stay for them to be made. When we recived our bill we were shocked that we weren't charged for any of the shots for my sister's bday or for any of the 2 desserts we ordered. Fantastic! Next time I will ask for them during dinner so they will be ready when we are :). I would highly recommend this place to anyone staying at the hotel or to anyone looking for a new restaurant to try.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Yummy Varietal Menu and hello Smores!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

Loved the steak Gorgonzola, the Mongolian mozzarella sticks the most amazing desert deep fried Smores!

Visited February 2014