“Great girls' "spajama" weekend” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3998 Brush Hollow Road, Westbury, NY 11590   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Westbury
GreenLeadersGold level
Long island, NY
“Great girls' "spajama" weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Three friends and I stayed at viana hotel and spa this weekend, booking the "spajama" package, which included spa treatment, hotel room, round of drinks at the bar, choice of in -room "chick flick" and snacks, and breakfast in the hotel restaurant. We also used a groupon for dinner in the restaurant. I had no idea this beautiful and modern hotel/spa was located only minutes from my home! I had never heard of viana until a friend recently posted about it on Facebook. I wish I had known about it sooner. It was the perfect getaway without having to travel. Will definitely plan to return

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

My aunt and I stayed at the Viana during my treatments at a local hospital. I was very sick as a result of the treatments and the chefs made special food for me during my stay. The staff went above and beyond to make me comfortable during a difficult time and words can express how great full I am to all of them. The cleaning staff also went above and beyond; in fact, each day I would see them cleaning things that really impressed me. Mike the shuttle driver is amazing. What a nice guy. I can only say great things about this hotel. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed January 2014
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for a business trip. Hotel was very accommodating. Rooms were very nice and comfortable. Food was pretty good as well. The staff works hard to meet your needs and did a great job providing one on one assistance. My only complaint would be that the beds weren't the most comfortable - but I like a very fluffy bed and I'm picky.

Stayed January 2014
Nassau, New Providence Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

stayed one night to make appointment in huntington. glamorous decor, very nice room. staff very friendly and helpful. room service quick and reasonably priced. would definitely return when in the area . convenient location

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I recently had a trial for hair and makeup at the Viana with Erika Jansen (makeup) and Lauren Decosimo (hair). They were both SO sweet and welcoming. They really made me feel comfortable with the whole process, which can be very overwhelming! Erika spent about an hour and a half trying different looks and perfecting the ones I liked! Her airbrush technique is wonderful - you look flawless but without that heavy makeup look or feel.
Lauren is so great. She works fast and seems to just know exactly what needs to be done! She completely understood what I was envisioning for my hair. I can't say enough about the two of them! I am now even more excited for my wedding day in June, knowing I have these two wonderful, capable women handling my hair and makeup! Thank you guys so much!
Michelle L

• Stayed January 2014
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

This hotel was a delight as soon as I walked in. I was greeted by Louis who offered water or a hot beverage. The room was very nice, clean and up-to-date. It was great to have free wi-fi. The spa was also awesome. I felt quite pampered. Lori was great along with the other girls.

Green Features: The hotel had a garbage can for recycling which was great.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Roosevelt, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

My stay at The Viana was absolutely extraordinary. I began the start of my birthday weekend with a hotel stay and a spa experience. Louis the doorman made my birthday experience a special one, adorned with chocolate strawberries, rose petals, and white wine. I had the best shea butter scrub done by Tatianna, who was absolutely fabulous and great to talk to. The wait staff at Marco Polos was the best, as Alex and Alana sang happy birthday to me. I must say this was the best birthday ever. Thank you very much Hotel Viana staff for making my birthday stay memorable one. Reeshemah Reid

• Stayed December 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westbury
Hilton Garden Inn Westbury
Holiday Inn Westbury
Holiday Inn Westbury
#2 of 2 in Carle Place
3.5 of 5 stars 166 reviews

Been to Viana Hotel and Spa? Share your experiences!