“GREAT!!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
bartonsville
“GREAT!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I would just like to thank you for an amazing time and experience. As an
avid traveler through work I have not experienced the professionalism and
hard work of your staff conducts on a daily basis at any other hotel. With
all the people that I had at your hotel not one wanted for anything and had
nothing but great things to say. There is one employee in particular that
continuously went out of his way to make sure everything went perfect and
that was Louis from the front lobby. Your entire staff is amazing and the
property is beautiful. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

296 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Holbrook, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I just stayed here for my wedding and had a block of about 20 rooms. The hotel is clean and beautiful. The staff is so nice and friendly, anytime someone spoke with a staff member they would remark "they're so NICE here!" I had a couples massage the night before my wedding which was perfect and relaxing, it was just what I needed. I stayed in the kitchenette room, which was spacious and plenty of room for my whole bridal party to get hair and makeup done the next morning. 9 of us total, plus 3 hair/makeup people, and 3 photographer/videographers and we were not cramped or on top of each other. We ordered a continental breakfast including coffee and juice for 10 people and it arrived on time and was delicious. We also ate at the restaurant the night before. The edamame is amazing, best I ever had. I had the pasta romano and it was so delicious. The bartender created a new shot and gave us two complimentary to taste and they were so good. Luis at the front entrance was amazing. He escorted guests up to our room, helped get us superglue when my head piece broke, and was on top of the limo transportation for the bridal party and guests. I would definitely stay at the Viana Hotel & Spa whenever the need arises and I recommend it to anyone considering staying there, especially weddings that need a hotel block.

Room Tip: The kitchenette room is spacious. The jacuzzi rooms have a huge shower and a balcony.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Staten Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Want to get pampered? By all means stay at this Hotel. From the gracious greeting by Luis at the front entrance all the way up to Takir, the General Manager, treating us like royalty, made our stay superb. We were return guests this time celebrating my sister's special decade birthday. I couldn't believe that Luis and Takir as well as the staff in the spa, Taziana, Christina and Stephanie (the spa director) all took the time to remember details of our previous stay which was several months prior. Even though we were a party of 8 women this time, each one of us were treated as though we were individual celebrities.. Little things like this make your time memorable Such personal service.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

My husband and I just stayed here and were with a large group for a wedding. Check-in was a breeze and I was able to check-in early, at 12. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and very comfortable. We went to the spa and had some massages and they were very good and relaxing. The bar was very nice and had delicious drinks. The bartenders were very friendly and even when I wasn't crazy about my drink the bartender made me a new drink at no extra charge. Checkout was super chick and the bell hop Louis just happened to be passing us in the hallway and helped us with our things and carried it to the car for us, even though we never asked for his help which was very nice of him. Even when I went to tip he, he refused to take it to me and said he just wanted to help bc he liked us. The hotel is very nice but the staff made the experience that much better.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Levittown, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The room was beautiful and spotless. The beds were very comfortable.We had a king jacuzzi room. The room had a huge 2 person shower as well.The staff was attentive and kind. The spa was a treat as well. This was a great find.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Wellington, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Very nice, clean hotel. The staff is well trained and friendly. Location is great if you are from the Long Island area. It is ideal for wedding guest accommodations. The only caveat is access to main desk. Our phone did not work and the staff did not know how to solve the problem. Also there was no information about area restaurants, shopping, phone numbers or hotel spa services in the room. It was however, a pleasant stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Medford, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I recently had my makeup trial for my upcoming wedding and was blown away by Erika. Her skill is beyond anything I have ever encountered and I have had professional makeup applications more times than I can count. I will never go to anyone but her ever again. Not only was her talent amazing but she was such a pleasure to spend that time with. We had a great time with lots of laughs. I cannot wait till the wedding! Knowing I am in the best hands on the most important day of my life takes a lot of stress off.

Room Tip: The suites are beautiful
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Viana Hotel and Spa? Share your experiences!