“Very nice” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
New York City, New York
“Very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I simply enjoyed my stay. I stayed there as part of my birthday celebration and I am glad I did. The hotel is very clean, good service and friendly staff. The location is also very good. There are many things to do around the area like a movie theatre (walking distance). Up- to- date decor and free WIFI unlike many hotels in the area. A think it is bit pricey though but I would totally recommend it.

• Stayed November 2012

301 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Astoria, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We blocked out rooms for our wedding guests. From the beginning of the process when we booked the block until the last guest checked out, we have been very satisfied with the professionalism, friendliness and overall service of the staff. The rooms are of great size, the beds comfortable, the restaurant is excellent and especially Louis, the bellman went above and beyond for us and our guests to make our stay exceptional.
Totally recommend the Hotel for large groups, events or just personal stays! Two thumbs up, thanks again Viana Team!
June-21

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

My overall stay was just ok but the excellent service by the front desk was just awesome, one person in specific is Sean at the front desk anything we needed between transportation and assistance with local restaurants he really went above and beyond like no other hotel my family has ever stayed in . I would just like to commend him as well as the engineering staff for being so attentive and resolving all issues within reasonable time

• Stayed June 2013
Salvador, BA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

My stay was the wedding night of a Family memeber. This hotel is over the top. The rooms are large and ultra clean. Well decorated and equiped with great furniture The kitchenette is well done with everything you need. The bed and linens and towels are ultra.The total hotel is amoung the finest. I usually stay at Hiltons and this hotel rivels the Hiltons. The staff and manager are very freindly, helpful and aware of your every need. I am very happy to recommend this hotel to eveyone world wide. I will go out of my way to stay here anytime I travel to the New York área.

Jim Kelley Salvador, Brasil

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Patchogue, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Moved to NY a few months ago.. Thought customer service was seriously slacking everywhere I've gone, did some research and found this place! From the guys at the front desk whom where polite professional and VERY friendly! We ate upstairs at Marco Polo, Tim was amazing! Great server, even had the chef come out and ask my boyfriend what kind of dish he was looking for, and created something for him! By the way, best wings ever! Love the honey wine sauce! Had 2 days of massages, recommend Stephanie or Lee! 2nd day had pedi and mani, Francine was friendly and good at her job! So happy to have found this place and to see customer service at its finest! Will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Had the room with hot tub! Loved it!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Lake Placid, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Where do we start?! My husband and I stayed at the Viana twice in the past 6 months for business. Upon booking the reservation, the front desk was pleasant and accommodating. First great sign! When we arrived, Sean took great care of us...never ending professionalism and smiles. Our room was AMAZING and comfortable with a king size bed and the softest sheets. Extremely clean. (I'm a bit of a clean freak)!. The drivers Mike and Louis treated us with the friendliest care bringing us to our business meetings. We left the Viana feeling like family! We cannot express enough the beauty of this place. Their customer service is top notch. Oh, and the food is incredible with an Italian/Asian flare. We're staying at the Viana every chance we get. Even if we visit NYC we'll stay there and take the Long Island Railroad to Penn.

Room Tip: Our suite was bright and large enough to get lost in!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I stayed overnight to enjoy a relaxing birthday. Front desk service agents were very pleasant. As soon as I walked in, I was greeted with smiles. Everyone on staff was very friendly. The spa is nice, although the front desk girl at the spa could have been a bit nicer. The hotel room was great- huge king size bed, clean room, plenty of space, decent size bathroom; a very modern look to the room. The bed was soooooo comfortable, with really soft pillows. Room service was good as well, although the menu needs some variety. Checking out was quick and easy. Once again, everyone on staff was friendly. Overall, I had a great, relaxing experience and would definitely go back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Been to Viana Hotel and Spa? Share your experiences!