“wonderful from top to bottom” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3998 Brush Hollow Road, Westbury, NY 11590   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Westbury
GreenLeadersGold level
Astoria, New York
“wonderful from top to bottom”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We blocked out rooms for our wedding guests. From the beginning of the process when we booked the block until the last guest checked out, we have been very satisfied with the professionalism, friendliness and overall service of the staff. The rooms are of great size, the beds comfortable, the restaurant is excellent and especially Louis, the bellman went above and beyond for us and our guests to make our stay exceptional.
Totally recommend the Hotel for large groups, events or just personal stays! Two thumbs up, thanks again Viana Team!
June-21

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

My overall stay was just ok but the excellent service by the front desk was just awesome, one person in specific is Sean at the front desk anything we needed between transportation and assistance with local restaurants he really went above and beyond like no other hotel my family has ever stayed in . I would just like to commend him as well as the engineering staff for being so attentive and resolving all issues within reasonable time

• Stayed June 2013
Salvador, BA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

My stay was the wedding night of a Family memeber. This hotel is over the top. The rooms are large and ultra clean. Well decorated and equiped with great furniture The kitchenette is well done with everything you need. The bed and linens and towels are ultra.The total hotel is amoung the finest. I usually stay at Hiltons and this hotel rivels the Hiltons. The staff and manager are very freindly, helpful and aware of your every need. I am very happy to recommend this hotel to eveyone world wide. I will go out of my way to stay here anytime I travel to the New York área.

Jim Kelley Salvador, Brasil

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Patchogue, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Moved to NY a few months ago.. Thought customer service was seriously slacking everywhere I've gone, did some research and found this place! From the guys at the front desk whom where polite professional and VERY friendly! We ate upstairs at Marco Polo, Tim was amazing! Great server, even had the chef come out and ask my boyfriend what kind of dish he was looking for, and created something for him! By the way, best wings ever! Love the honey wine sauce! Had 2 days of massages, recommend Stephanie or Lee! 2nd day had pedi and mani, Francine was friendly and good at her job! So happy to have found this place and to see customer service at its finest! Will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Had the room with hot tub! Loved it!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Lake Placid, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Where do we start?! My husband and I stayed at the Viana twice in the past 6 months for business. Upon booking the reservation, the front desk was pleasant and accommodating. First great sign! When we arrived, Sean took great care of us...never ending professionalism and smiles. Our room was AMAZING and comfortable with a king size bed and the softest sheets. Extremely clean. (I'm a bit of a clean freak)!. The drivers Mike and Louis treated us with the friendliest care bringing us to our business meetings. We left the Viana feeling like family! We cannot express enough the beauty of this place. Their customer service is top notch. Oh, and the food is incredible with an Italian/Asian flare. We're staying at the Viana every chance we get. Even if we visit NYC we'll stay there and take the Long Island Railroad to Penn.

Room Tip: Our suite was bright and large enough to get lost in!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I stayed overnight to enjoy a relaxing birthday. Front desk service agents were very pleasant. As soon as I walked in, I was greeted with smiles. Everyone on staff was very friendly. The spa is nice, although the front desk girl at the spa could have been a bit nicer. The hotel room was great- huge king size bed, clean room, plenty of space, decent size bathroom; a very modern look to the room. The bed was soooooo comfortable, with really soft pillows. Room service was good as well, although the menu needs some variety. Checking out was quick and easy. Once again, everyone on staff was friendly. Overall, I had a great, relaxing experience and would definitely go back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We stayed at the Viana simply because we were attending a wedding in Long Island and this was the hotel chosen for guests. it is very nice and the staff are super friendly. The rooms are nice (although sink drains in bathroom drain poorly). We had a problem with the room clock and called down for someone to fix it as there are no instructions in the room. Two hours later I called down again as it still was not taken care of. Cute indoor pool but it is way too small to swim in.
The A/C in our room was so noisy that we had to turn it off at night. It really sounded like a truck engine. The next day I told front desk and they send someone up quickly to repair it. Unfortunately the problem resurfaced. By that time though i was leaving.
The worst was the restaurant. Three people and you would think we would get our meals together. Wrong. They were delivered separately. We ordered a bottle of wine and usually the server pours....this time I had to do the honours.
I guess someone saw how service was because at 9:30 that night they sent up a bottle of champagne as an apology. By that time though I was not interested in champagne. (next time guys, give your guests a credit on the dinner).
Room service was great though and was no problem getting extra towels.
Very nice place but would not choose to stay there on a vacation

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Viana Hotel and Spa? Share your experiences!