“Another Fabusouls meal at Cafe Baci” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Westbury, New York, United States
“Another Fabusouls meal at Cafe Baci”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My Wife Bonnie and I go to Cafe Baci on a a very regular basis. The food, service, wine, deserts are all outstanding. They know how to treat a customer!! Thank-you Cafe Baci.

Visited December 2013

“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Cafe baci has the best food and dessert! It's my favorite italian restaurant everything on their menu is delicious, they give huge portions of food! Friendly staff, nice place. Do yourself a favor and go have a meal there!

Stony Brook
“Trip Advisor didn't steer us wrong!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

After seeing a great exhibit of Peter Max works at the Nassau County Museum of Art on Black Friday (a great way to counter the urge to SPEND), our group of four headed down to Café Baci mainly because of the good reviews on TA. We were delighted. I won't rehash, just confirm:
the service was excellent, Sabrina was warm, engaging and well-informed;
the wine glasses were amply filled, just as promised;
the food was excellent, casalinga (home-style) cooking well-executed and bountifully served. I had the Cavatappi Secreto, with diced sausage and meatballs and peas in a nice pink tomato sauce, Sue had the lunch special Melanzane Parmigiana, which they say is a "smaller portion" of their Eggplant Parm, but you could have fooled me - we took half home. My grandmother from Italy would have hated going out to eat, but she would have enjoyed the food. That's saying a lot.
Finally, the meal was very reasonable. We walked out full, happy, with doggie bags and even some money left to go to the Container Store. (Hint - no Black Friday sales there.) A late lunch for four, with two people drinking wine and a shared Tiramisu for dessert cost $26 per person with tip - not bad at all!

We'll be going back!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North Las Vegas, Nevada
“Reason enough to drive from NJ to Long Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Cafe Baci is by far the best Italian restaurant I've ever been to in my life. I moved to Las Vegas for a couple years and upon returning to New Jersey the first thing I wanted to do was drive out to Baci.

I would like to say I've tried a whole bunch of different things and loved them all but I havent. Because they have the best Vodka Sauce I've ever tasted and no matter how much I tell myself I'm going to order something different...in the end I cant.

Their portions are very generous, especially their lasagna and their prices are affordable for all budgets. I dont make much money and I have to save up extra for gas and tolls to get there but man is it worth it!

Their staff is very good. The wait staff has always been pleasant and attentive. They're always keeping tables clean and cleared. Drinks are promptly refilled. I can't recall every having a bad experience with their staff. Their chefs are always appreciative of your compliments as is their management team.

I first visited Baci in 2001 while my girlfriend at the time went to a local college. After moving back to New Jersey i had planned to bring my current girlfriend to eat there. I built the place up so much that I was so afraid it wasn't going to be as good as I remembered. Thankfully it was. She loved it as well. I also suggested Baci for a small family dinner after my brother got married and everyone loved it as well and proclaimed it worth the drive.

If you're ever in Long Island and feel like Italian, this is the place to visit. If Long Island is a drive for you, plan a day in the area...visit some museums, do some shopping, then top it off with a meal at Cafe Baci. I suggest anything with the vodka sauce!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York, New York, United States
“Best Italian Food on Long Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Ive been to a lot of the Italian places on Long Island. Gotta say, for the price, I cant find a better one! Kid friendly is as well!

Visited September 2013