“Kinda lame... no tzatziki...” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 64 restaurants in West Seneca
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Grand Island, New York
“Kinda lame... no tzatziki...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

I should have wondered when we walked in there was only 5 tables of people on a Friday night at 6pm. Missed that clue. We ordered a Reuban melt and open faced Souvlaki and 2 iced teas. The ice teas were sour( like they get when brewed tea sits too long). The reuban was drippy but cooked dark like I like it. The open souvlaki had grilled onions on it as well as raw onions.. good thing I like onions. They were kinda skimpy on the feta cheese. We were unable to properly agitated the dressing because the top didn't seal and made it hard to shake. It came with a very dark toasted pita( It was excellent) I asked the waitress for tzatziki she brings me MAYO with dill. Ummmm I don't think so.. LAME! Hopefully the owners realize their restaurant is going down the crapper and they can save it... if not.. oh well no big loss there.. poor old Pappa would be rolling in his grave right now if he could see what this restaurant turned into.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
Buffalo, New York
“Great Fish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2010

awesome fish fry, I like breaded friends like beer battered and my wife likes broiled greek fish. All superb by far the best around buffalo.Also amazing wings but you have to know how to ask.Barbqued on the grill. A friend told me that and they are better than duffs across the street by far.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I frown upon this. Food...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2007

I frown upon this. Food is subpar. I ask for crispy homefries and they say they can only do that if they deep fry them. Steak is just ground hamburger. It's not worth the cost for the sub par and distasteful quality that you recieve.