“Great Accommodations” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90

You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90 to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in West Seneca
Billerica, Massachusetts
“Great Accommodations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I wish we could have taken this hotel us for the rest of the trip to Toronto. It was everything you need. Clean, comfortable, great breakfast offerings included, and lots of parking. The pool was inviting as was the workout area. The employees were hard working and wanted to make sure you were enjoying your trip. We ill definitely stay on our return visit.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
Wow! What a nice review of our Country Inn. I sincerely appreciate your kind words and I will be sure to share them with our team.

Country Inns and Suites are always growing and we are looking at additional sites throughout North America. Next time you visit the Toronto area just maybe you will find us where you need us most.

Thanks again for your review of Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South and I hope to see you on your next visit.

Yours In Hospitality,

Vice President & General Manager-Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Manchester, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is easy, I am giving this 5 stars as it was one of the best, if not the best, Country Inn and Suites we have stayed in. So, within that context I think you would be very satisfied. It is very new, clean, and has very helpful accommodating employees. Rooms are very well appointed, two flat screen TV's, frig, microwave etc. Right off I-90 if you are traveling through.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying at the Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

It is so kind of you to recognize our Country Inn as one of if not the nicest you have stayed in. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Thanks Again.

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Stayed here for two nights to do a little shopping and see a Bills pre season game. This hotel gave us what we needed including as I considered a good complementary breakfast. I did not need fine china to dine, but I can understand that some people may have preferred regular cutlery to the plastic.
Our stay here was great. The pool,exercise area and a very friendly and helpful staff at all hours day or night.
This hotel is literally 5 minutes outside of downtown Buffalo and as earlier reviews have mentioned, a perfect distance to Ralph Wilson stadium. We drove to the stadium. Quite simple we drove straight down Abbott Road from Ridge Road and you end up at the top (north end) of the stadium parking areas....even challenged motorists can do it.

If you are looking for a hotel that is within walking distance to shops, malls and other attractions this is not your hotel.

Overall, the parking is ample, staff eager to please and we never gfound any issues with noise while staying at the hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying at the Buffalo South Country Inn and Suites and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. The biggest compliment that we can receive is the public endorsement of our guests.

I am glad that you found us convenient to Ralph Wilson Stadium, the home of the Buffalo Bills. We are a Bills partnership hotel and the preferred hotel company of the Bills.

I do hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you on your next visit to Buffalo.

Thank you for your comments.

Perth
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

The rooms are well set out, beds are comfortable, staff are friendly and keen to assist.
The gym is adequate andthe pool works. Breakfast is ok, but is complimentary.
Their is not much nearby, an there is no restaraunt or bar in the hotel, so be prepared to drive as nothing to decent is nearby.
The only thing that lets the place down is the plastic utensils for breakfast. I dont like having breakfast with thin plastic bowls and cuttlery. Also, i had a suite (which was fantastic) fitted with microwave, big fridge and a good serving area, but no utensils, not even a fork!
A nice hotel though overall

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for staying at the Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South sharing such nice comments. In addition your feedback is very important to us as we are always trying to enhance the guest experience.

Ourt location is ideal for shopping, sporting events, concerts and theatre performances. We are minutes from Walden Galleria Mall, Boulevard Mall, McKinley Mall, Target, Walmart, Ralph Wilson Stadium and minutes from downtown Buffalo.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kingston, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

This is an excellent hotel. Although the address given is I-90, one doesn't need to be on I-90 to get to it. The hotel is new and so the suites are in super shape, nicely appointed, very comfortable and up to date. The TVs are flat screen televisions (one in each room) unlike those in many hotels. One unexpected feature is that the light goes on when one enters the bathroom, a nice feature if a guest has to get up in a new environment in the middle of the night.

The only improvement I suggest concerns breakfast. Although there are some hot foods unlike in many hotels, I prefer a made-to-order breakfast. The eggs although warm, had been packaged and tasted processed. Guests can make their own waffles ... why not provide a pan to fry or scramble an egg? However, other items available were very good such as oatmeal, low fat yogurt and flavoured coffee creamers.

I will definitely return to this hotel when I visit the Buffalo area. It is close to shopping areas in Cheektowaga and Amherst.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying at the Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South and sharing your Five (5) Star review on TripAdvisor.

The biggest compliment we can receive is the endorsement of our guests and we sincerely appreciate your compliments.

Again, thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Best Wishes,

Cambridge, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Stayed here in August, 2013 for a Bills evening preseason game.

Hotel is about a 10-15 minute drive from Ralph Wilson stadium (traffic depending, of course!). Amenities were perfect, and everything that our group needed.

Located near a Tops Supermarket (literally around the corner), so we were able to check in and then grab our tailgating necessities.

Continental breakfast was above the average, with the highlight being the waffle maker.

I'd certainly stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while attending a Buffalo Bills game.

We are convenient to the stadium and that could be why our hotel company, Ellicott Hospitality is the preferred hotel company of the Buffalo Bills for atleast the next two years. We enjoy a solid partnership with the Buffalo Bills players, staff, alumni and fans.

Thanks for your comments and Go Bills!

orlando, fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We could not find a room under $200 near the airport. I found this and saw good reviews. Very clean, friendly and comfortable! And near the highway, so the airport was less than 20 minutes and easy to get to. Great! I will be staying in other Country Inn & Suites!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your Five (5) Star TripAdvisor review. We appreciate your confidence and your business.

I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team and it is nice of you to recognize the great value that we provide to our guests at Country Inn and Suites Buffalo South.

Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards,

Vice President & General Manager-Hotels

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90? Share your experiences!