“Clean and Quiet” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90

You added Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90 to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1750 Ridge Road, Interstate 90, Exit 55, West Seneca, NY 14224   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
AAA Members Save!
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in West Seneca
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Florence, Kentucky
“Clean and Quiet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

This Hampton Inn was very nice for a two night stay. We had a first floor king study room that was very comfortable. The I 90 ramp was right outside our window, but we did not hear any traffic at all. Maps with directions to restaurants and attractions were on a counter in the lobby.The address confused my GPS and we had to turn around on Ridge Road a couple of times before we got to the motel. It is actually next to a bank that fronts Ridge Road, and you have to drive down a road that begins with the letter S to get to the motel entrance. Once we got that figured out, we had no problem getting in and out of the parking lot. If we need a motel in the Buffalo area again, we will stay here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Bob,

Thank you for such a nice review of our Hampton Inn. As a senior well traveled TripAdvisor contributor we value your comments and feedback.

Your Five (5) Star review is very important to us and I will be sure to share it with our entire team.

Vice President & General Manager-Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Cambridge, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The staff at this Hampton Inn make the difference. While the hotel is fantastic, it is the staff that make our stay special. They make you feel like family. Everyone from the front desk staff to the housekeeping and breakfast staff are always there to say Hi and to ensure everything is just right.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your experience on the world's largest travel review site, TripAdvisor.

I sincerely appreciate your kind words and will be sure to share them with our entire team.

Thanks again, and I hope you visit us again soon.

Yours In Hospitality,

Jefferson Hills, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

The hotel was alright, as was our stay. Did get a post it on my bed saying that I had fresh linens (thank goodness), but that was concerning that maybe they don't do fresh linens daily? Convenient right off of I-90 which worked well for what I was traveling for.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

I sincerely appreciate your feedback regarding the "Post it" note which is a Hampton brand-wide intiative for all Hampton Hotels. It is to reinforce the fact that Hampton Hotels change all of their linen prior to arrival as many chains do not change the bedspread/duvet.

Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Regards,

San Diego, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I stay at the Hampton Inn in West Seneca, NY every year to visit family in the Buffalo area. My father recommended your hotel to me years ago. He checked it out thoroughly as I come solo most years (occasionally bringing my children). I have found the service and accommodations to be consistently excellent! The staff is professional, yet personal when it calls for it -- such as when I made the trip to attend my father's funeral last year. My mother had passed away earlier in the year, and I stayed at Hampton that time as well. I appreciate their quiet and thoughtful manner when staying at your hotel. The new lobby/eating area is a lovely update! I'll be back next summer!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South again. We appreciate your Five (5) Star review and your continued business.

The best compliment any hotel can receive is the business from a repeat guest. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

This is a fairly typical Hampton Inn, with good staff. The rooms are good, clean and standard Hampton Inn. The local just off the highway is good, the rate I got was high, but it was very busy that weekend. They did a nice job at breakfast, and were quick to keep customers happy. All and all a good place to stay in the South Buffalo area. Bottom line, is there are not enough hotels in this area, and the over all quality of all hotels is lower, especially the privately owned franshise hotels. You can do WAY worse in this area, so stay here!

Room Tip: Rooms either face the highway or parking lot, the highway is a ways away and my room was quiet. The...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your positive experience on TripAdvisor.

Our new Perfect Mix lobby and Jump Start Fitness center have really made a positive impression with our guests. The heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub are a perfect way to relax after a busy day.

Again, thank you for your business and we hope to see you on your next visit.

Arlington, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Many issues with this hotel. The desk associate did not even apologize when brought to his attention. He actually said "oh." I'd asked the staff to add my Hilton Honors number to the stay, they did not. I stay at Hampton a lot for business . . . I understand it is not the Ritz . . . but this was a dive and the staff did not care.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for providing us with such valuable feedback regarding your stay. I sincerely apologize and frankly I am embarrassed of the experience you had while staying with us.

I encourage you to contact our on-site General Manager Lil Shaw at 716-824-2030 as I am sure that she would like the opportunity to regain your trust and goodwill.

Again, I apologize and I assure you that we will take immediate corrective action.

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

The entire staff at this facility made us become a true favorite of Hampton Inns Total Quality Service. They all went out of their respective ways to ensure we had a safe and enjoyable experience. We will recommend Hampton Inns to all our friends as the top choice in a place to stay either for a night or week. By the Way the Cookies were outstanding another Special Touch!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your stay experience on TripAdvisor. WE love FIVE (5) STAR reviews.

It is always nice to hear when we have satisfied another guest and I will be sure to share your comments with our team. At Hampton we pride ourselves on providing a risk free experience with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Vice President & General Manager-Hotels

Been to Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90? Share your experiences!