“Business Trip” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90 to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1750 Ridge Road, Interstate 90, Exit 55, West Seneca, NY 14224   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
HHonors Weekend Package!
Ranked #2 of 3 hotels in West Seneca
Taipei, Taiwan
“Business Trip”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Been to this hotel several times. Nothing extremely spectacular. Fairly remote from any food a beverage establishments, though they are some good local establishments about a 10 min. drive. The lobby has been very recently renovated. Nice job, comfortable space. Hotel is consistant quality, clean and and easy to access from the highway.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your experience on the world's largest travel site TripAdvisor.

I am especially delighted that you noticed our new perfect mix lobby with specialized seating for all times of the day and night. Guest were telling us they wanted an area to mix and socialize although not a bar. Thus our new lobby ideal for relaxing by yourself, friends or meeting other travelers. In addition areas for doing business or watching a game on the big screen. Our new lobby is designed for the comfort and pleasure of our guests.

Again, thank you.

177 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

It was very quiet & clean. Staff was very friendly & helpful. Location was great. The room was very nice. Would stay there again & recommend it to others. This room was at the end of the hall & gave us complete privacy. The appearance of the hotel was impressive. The halls were clean & the look of the decor was pleasing.

Room Tip: The King Suite was vey nice.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South. I sincerely appreciate your business and taking the time to share your experience on the World's Largest Travel Review Site, Tripadvisor.

The best compliment to receive is the endorsement of our guests. I will be sure to share your review with our entire team.

I hope to see you on your next visit.

Yours In Hospitality,

Rochester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Very friendly staff when checking in. Our room was on the 4th floor in the corner-nice & quiet. Beautiful room, extremely clean, comfy beds and well appointed. We told the front desk we were going across the street to get a small cake as it was my birthday. When we returned, they had several balloons tied to a candy bar and sang "Happy Birthday" to me. How sweet was that! We invited them to join us for coffee & cake but they didn't. What a lovely way to end our evening. This hotel is located close to several attractions in the Buffalo area and being right off the expressway it's very easy to get too. We will definitely stay there again and have already recommended it to friends.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

It is always nice to hear when members of our team do little things that make our guests feel special. I am glad that you had the opportunity to celebrate at our hotel and thank you for allowing us to be part of it.

Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.

Best Wishes

Uxbridge, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

We loved the hotel and the super friendly and helpful staff. They have printouts for everything we wanted to do, eg. ski resorts, malls, restaurants. Even the menus from the restaurants! We had the king bedroom suite. We had the king bedroom suite. Beds were really comfortable and the breakfast is amazing.

Room Tip: A suite is a really nice way to go if you like a larger living space.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, February 23, 2013

Our 105 room hotel is ideal for a relaxing getaway. Our indoor heated salt water pool and spa are a soothing way to end a hectic day or week. Re-energize in our fitness center after indulging in our complimentary breakfast bar. As you noted a suite is the way to go if you need more space as well.

Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.

Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

In general it is a good value for the price. The hotel is clean and simple. Breakfast is also very good. Breakfast area is small when hotel is full.Parking was also limited. Check out was fastest. Anyone who goes for cross border shopping to Buffalo are suggested to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South.

We sincerely appreciate your kind words and we will be sure to share them with our team. Our Hampton Inn is ideal for shopping as you mentioned. We are located between the Walden Galleria Mall and the McKinley Mall minutes from Southgate Plaza.

Thank you for your compliments and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Wishes,

Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Booked this hotel at the last minute due to bad weather/driving conditions. Check in was fast and easy, staff was friendly and helpful, rooms were clean and comfortable and the free breakfast was excellent! The location was excellent for us because we were at a sporting event right around the corner.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and posting your stay experience on the worlds largest travel review site TripAdvisor.

I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team. I hope that you can come back and visit us under more pleasant weather conditions as our community has plenty to offer. Everything from shopping at the Walden Galleria Mall, taking in a Buffalo Sabres, Bills or Bisons game to relaxing along our waterfront at a concert. We really do have everything for everyone.

Again, thank you and come back and see us again soon.

Burlington, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

At the complimentary breakfast, the yogurts had expiration dates of January 27. We were there on February 2. The apple danish I selected had mold on the bottom. The muffins were stale and hard. I am a Hilton diamond member and have never experienced a breakfast like this ever.

The pool water was disgusting. It was not clean and smelled. It left an awful taste as well. The inside of the pool walls are covered in dirt and grime that can be removed by wiping your finger along it. I don't believe the pool has been cleaned nor the water changed in years! There is also chewing gum on the handle of one of the ladder railings, and the primary hand rail is very loose, to the point it will fall off soon. Maybe this is why we had to ask for them to turn on the pool lights in the first place.

Rooms on the other hand were quiet and clean so as long as you don't want to swim or eat there, it is ok.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for your valuable feedback and I am both embarrassed and disappointed for the quality and service delivered to you.

Upon your departure our on-site General Manager Lil Shaw was very upset and called me immediately as this is not the standards that we as a company adhere to. In addition she explained how you were using your Hilton Honors Rewards Points for your stay and that you are a valuable Diamond Member. She immediately addressed the cause of this isolated incident and refunded your points back onto your account. We would love to take additional measures to regain your trust and goodwill and I will again speak with Lil Shaw to see what other measures we can take.

Thank you for your feedback and I sincerely apologize.

Vice President & General Manager-Hotels

Been to Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90? Share your experiences!