“A restful night” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90

You added Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90 to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1750 Ridge Road, Interstate 90, Exit 55, West Seneca, NY 14224   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in West Seneca
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
“A restful night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2011 via mobile

Another random road trip stopover. Able to walk in and book a room, settle in, use the hot tub, and sleep. Had a good work out and yummy hot breakfast before leaving!

• Stayed April 2011
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, May 5, 2011
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and posting on Tripadvisor. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our hot tub and breakfast.

It is always nice to hear that we have delivered on our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Regards,

Kevin Verrall
Vice President & General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2011

I would highly recommend this hotel for any sports team! All of the staff went out of their way to make the whole weekend exceptional. My son's hockey team had a late game on Saturday night and the hotels pool was closed at 10:00pm. They opened for an extra hour so that the boys could swim. The continental breakfast (waffle station) was amazing and always fully stocked!!

• Stayed April 2011
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90, responded to this review, May 5, 2011
Thank You for staying at the Hampton Inn Buffalo South and posting on Tripadvisor. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our Guest Services Team and I appreciate you sharing them with your fellow travelers on Tripadvisor.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Yours In Hospitality,

Kevin Verrall
Vice President & General Manager-Hotels
Boston, MA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2011

This Hampton Inn does not live up to the standard I've come to expect from the Hilton chain.
For one, the rooms are in desperate need of a makeover. In addition:
- The linens had stains.
- The remote control didn't work with the TV.
- There were hairs on the shower curtain.
- The sink had stains and dents in it.
- The room smelled like the previous guest had smoked in it.
- There is no wi-fi, and I spent half an hour on the phone with their tec guy (who was very nice) only to find out the Ethernet cable was bad. When I finally got it working it was slow as molasses.
- Two different vending machines ate my money.
- The parking lot was small and I had to park in the back - which looked a little sketchy.

On the plus side, the hotel is conveniently located. And even though it is near the highway, you don't hear it. In addition, the staff (front desk and tec guy) were friendly. The breakfast was good, as usual.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Buffalo, NY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2010

We just stayed at this Hampton Inn with a huge group of family members for a wedding this weekend. The hotel was fine, the beds were comfortable, the rooms were clean, the breakfast was nice, etc., etc. What I want the world to know is that 6 cars were broken into in the parking lot the night we stayed there. West Seneca is not a high crime town, but apparently with a bills game this weekend and a lot of out-of-town people staying at the hotel, I guess we were a good target for the perpetrators. Out of the one vehicle that was broken into from our family, a laptop, a blackberry, an ipod, and another cell phone were stolen. Obviously, this was their mistake for leaving such items in their vehilcle, so let that be a lesson to everyone. If you stay at this hotel, DO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING IN YOUR CAR!!! And try your best to park near the lobby, near the main road in front of the hotel, or under a street light. I believe most of the vehicles broken into were in the back parking lot and in darker areas.

• Stayed October 2010
Philadadelphia PA USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

All sorts of problem with my room. Most frustrating the remote controls work extremely poorly with the TVs. Tried four different ones. Have to click maybe 10 times just to change channel.

Also the standard desk chair for the room made me think I was at a parent teacher conference and sitting at a fourth graders desk. Very, very low seat even when adjusted to the maximum height. The second day of my two day chair they brought me a different chair, but the low chairs are standard.

Also they use some sort of pressure system with the toilet. Roared like a jet taking off whenever I flushed it.

Also my room overlooked a roof laden with air conditioning duct work and exhaust fans. Absolutely no view at all.

Finally, they use one of those movie systems for the TV channels meaning they give you about half the channels you would get from a Hampton Inn that uses the local cable company - the fewer channels the more likely one is to pay for a movie.

Other nits like only Pepsi vending machines, no coke. The light switch in the bathroom is a push button that takes a few seconds to figure out every time I try to turn out the like. And the bed sheets were wrinkled the first night. I'm hoping they changed it from the last guest.

Nah, I won't be back.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2010

free breakfast and comfy bed. perfect for our one night stay....

Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
coopersburg pa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2010

Not one of the cleanest Hampton Inns, but otherwise OK for a one night stay. Quick check in and friendly staff. The pool was wonderful, very warm and relaxing at the end of a busy day. Breakfast was typical Hampton Inn fare. Staff could pay more attention to the cleaning details which would make this place above average.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90? Share your experiences!