We arrived much earlier than expected and decided to just hang out until it was time for check in. Sarah Bishop (front desk supervisor) was working at that time. She was so gracious and courteous. She went above and beyond all of our expectations. We were able to have breakfast and relax in the lounge area watching a little TV. She provided us with another room until ours was ready, as it was not yet. Check in was quick and simple.
Our room was perfect! 2 dbl bed suite. Not a large living room, but large enough to watch tv and enjoy. Kitchen set up was perfect. Bed and bath was just right. There was a TV in the liv. rm and in the bedroom, which was a plus. The pillows were incredible, if they sold them there I would have purchased one! All of us were in agreeance with that. Beds were so comfortable. The room in all was in seemingly perfect condition, immaculate. One of the few times the room looks just like the photo! Bedding and all. Everything was very up to date.
Went to the pool and the temp. was perfect for swimming (felt like 82?) and the hot tub was super hot more like 104. Was nice, not busy at all. Just one other family there.
There was a small business center, enough to meet your needs and a theatre room which was awesome. The seats were so comfortable and looked like new, temp was very cozy and it was very clean.
I loved that we had juice, soda, coffee and tea complimentary all day and night. Very convenient. There was a little pantry type shop beside the front desk that was stocked with everything I could want to snack on. Ice-cream, different sodas, chips, chocolate to toiletries, meds, etc.
Parking was very convenient. Lots of space. 2 exits I believe from Walden Galleria mall, but there is some shopping to the south also at another mall area (McKinnley?) that was excellent also (Toys r us, etc).
We loved this hotel, it's a first for me at Staybridge, but not a last. I will go out of my way to find one wherever we go. The rate definitely made all the difference, if it were higher I would likely pass. I can't wait till our next trip! Thank you Sarah.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Buffalo/West Seneca Hotel West Seneca
- Staybridge Suites Buffalo/West Seneca Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites your extended stay hotel is located in the heart of West Seneca NY, minutes from Buffalo, Orchard Park and the East Aurora. Our all suite hotel is also within miles of many of Western New York s most desirable attractions including Niagara Falls, Casino Niagara, Walden Gallaria Mall, McKinley Mall, Ralph Wilson Stadium (Home of the Buffalo Bills), HSBC Arena (Home of the Buffalo Sabres),The Buffalo Convention Center, University of Buffalo, Buffalo-Niagara International Airport and the Downtown Buffalo entertainment district. Our location is ideal for conducting business with General Motors, Ford, Rich's Products, General Mills, New Era Cap, Geico Insurance, General Electric, Dunlop, United Healthcare, Mercy Hospital, VA Hospital, Roswell Park Cancer Institute,HSBC Bank, Fisher Price, Sorrento, Curbell, Enidine, Gaymar & Motorola At Staybridge Suites you can expect your stay will feature a superior upscale studio, one bedroom or two bedroom suite including fully equipped kitchens and free high speed Internet. Amenities include complimentary laundry facilities, fitness room, business center, indoor pool, meeting room, community area with fireplace, daily breakfast buffet and a Sundowner evening reception. When visiting Buffalo South we have what you need. Staybridge Suites is your best stay for a week, a month or even a year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Buffalo/West Seneca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.