“Would stay here again!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in West Seneca
Canada
“Would stay here again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

Stayed here with my wife while visiting Buffalo and Pen state on a shopping trip.

Things that I really enjoyed:

-check in was quick and painless
-hotel was clean
-great amenities like the fitness area, indoor pool, free internet, free photocopying, free laundry machines, free breakfast (not the greatest, but free)
-3 nights a week the hotel offers drinks and food for guests (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
-small kitchen in each room
-right next to the New York State Thruway
-friendly staff
-comfortable beds
-very good selection of tv channels
-close to two supermarkets
-close to the Walden Galleria (6 minutes on highway)
-best of all good management(There was a problem with internet service while we were there, however Sharon (manager), went out of her way to make things right. Thanks Sharon.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Staybridge Suites Buffalo/West Seneca, responded to this review, December 28, 2011
Thank you for staying with us at the Staybridge Suites Buffalo South and taking the time to post your positive experience as our guest on the worlds largest travel feedback site, TripAdvisor.

I sincerely appreciate your kind words and I will be sure to share them with our entire team.

Again Thank you,

Vice President & General Manager-Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Edgewood, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

This is a new hotel within minutes of downtown Buffalo. The staff was extremely welcoming and helpful

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us at the Staybridge Suites Buffalo South and telling the world about your positive experience via TripAdvisor.

It is always nice to hear that we have managed to exceed the expectations of our guests. I will be sure to share your comments with our team.

We hope to see you again on your next visit to the Buffalo area.

Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

Stayed here with my family while visiting some family and we really enjoyed the pool. Although they were almost sold out Saturday night you would not have known as the hotel was quite. Breakfast is included and was nice with the waffle station. Your Wolfgang Puck Coffee is fantastic and we really enjoyed coffee available in the afternoon as well.
Beds were very comfortable and this is a very new hotel.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Staybridge Suites Buffalo/West Seneca, responded to this review, October 14, 2011
Thank you for staying at the Staybridge Suites Buffalo South and posting such a nice review on TripAdvisor.

We value your business and your opinion. When your travels bring your back to our area we hope to see you again.

Orchard Park, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

I stayed at the Staybridge Buffalo / West Seneca with my wife. The check in was easy and fast. When we checked into our room it had a separate living room, two TV's, fridge and range. The bed was comfortable. The hotel is right off the New York State Thruway and a 5 to 10 minute drive into the city of Buffalo. WiFi was free and the connection was strong. Breakfast was available every morning and coffee was available all day long. We did not use it but the hotel also has an indoor pool and theater room. The hotel is also close to area restaurants and stores (Wegmans, Tops, Kmart). I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager at Staybridge Suites Buffalo/West Seneca, responded to this review, September 21, 2011
Thank you for staying with us at the Staybridge Suites Buffalo South and posting such nice comments regarding your stay on TripAdvisor.

The best endorsement that we can receive is from guests that have stayed with us. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to serving you on your return visit.

Brampton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011

This property is 4 star and has many amenties that rank it very high on my list. The sundowner with complimentary food and drinks was a real bonus. The main areas are very well appointed and as are the suites . We could not ask for more from this Hotel and cannot wait to use it again on our next visit.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Thank you for staying with us at the Staybridge Suites Buffalo South and posting such nice comments on the world's largest travel site, TripAdvisor.

Your business and kind words are sincerely appreciated.

I hope to see you again during your next visit.

Best Regards,

Northern maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

My wife and I made reservations while traveling heading back to Maine. Buffalo was the arrea that we would end up in near the end of our driving day so we called IHG to make reservations using points.
I asked for a room located off I-90 in the Buffalo area. I'm so glad we reserved at this property. We were welcomed at check-in by a very friendly staff. We received a 1 bedroom suite as well as a goody bag for being IHG platinum. We were also given a chance to spin a wheel for an extra amenity. I won 1,000 Priority Club points(allthough the points have not posted and the manager has not answered my email to date.)
Anyway, we have not stayed at IHG properties over the last few years but have heard good things about IHG trying to improve their hotel quality consistancy problem so we thought we would burn some of the points we have accumulated over the years.
Wow! I'm glad this is where we ended up. We had a 2 room suite which had all kitchen amenities(think Marriott Residence Inn), a sofa, 2 televisions in each room. Free Wi-Fi was also included. One of the rooms was missing a remote control and they sent someone up right away to replace it. This was more than we expected. The room was extra clean.
When I asked directions for a restaurant in the area, the receptionist actually went to the computer to print out directions and also offered that her parents had gone to the same restaurant for Italian food(Mulberry's in Lackawanna) a few weeks previous and had a very good meal. Her parents were right and the food and ambiance of that restaurant reminded me of being back in Little Italy in NYC.
Here are my only complaints about the property-poor water volume in the shower and the room has motion sensors, so if you don't move the A/C shuts off after 5 minutes.
Maybe its due to old age but my wife and I obviously don't move as much as we used to and found the room at 77 degrees when I woke up at 1:00 in the morning. It was hard for me to get back to sleep since I had to wave my hand every few minutes to show that we were still alive to get the A/C to stay on. When I inquired about this the next morning, I was hoping that it was due to my overlooking instructions but was told that this was an energy saving feature as was the water volume in the shower. I'm all for saving energy but this was ridiculous. I was given the programmed response-" I'll report this to management ".
We slept late the next morning so we didn't experience breakfast.
My overall opinion of this property is still a 5 because of the attentive staff, the attractive accomodations and all the free amenities that go along with staying here. If we are in the area again, this is where were staying.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for staying at the Staybridge Suites Buffalo South and posting your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to hear that your stay was enjoyable and also wanted to express my gratitude to you for bringing the water pressure issue to my attention. We did correct it immediately and it didn't have anything to do with water savings.

Again, Thank you for you business.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

We've stayed here when visiting family and friends. We get a one bedroom suite that has a sofabed in the living room. The biggest drawback is the fact that the bathroom is in the bedroom, so when our kids wake up they come into the bedroom and then everyone is awake. The shower nozzle and water pressure are the worst, but other than that this is a decent hotel.

• Stayed July 2011
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Staybridge Suites Buffalo/West Seneca, responded to this review, August 7, 2011
Thank you for staying at the Staybridge Suites Buffalo South and posting your overall positive experience on TripAdvisor. I will look into the water saver on the shower and make the necessary adjustment to make sure that our next guest does receive adequate water pressure. I sincerely apologize for the poor water pressure you received and I am thankful to you for bringing it to my attention.

Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Vice President & General Manager-Hotels

Been to Staybridge Suites Buffalo/West Seneca? Share your experiences!