“No frills. Can satisfy hunger...not much more.” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 45 Restaurants in West Nyack
Cuisines: American
New York City, New York
“No frills. Can satisfy hunger...not much more.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you're looking for a nice meal, good atmosphere, and cleanly environment...look elsewhere. This is a no frills, reasonably priced, dive. The restaurant is dingy and uninviting. While it MAY BE clean, you feel sticky and icky upon entering. The food is okay, but honestly, you've got to really be craving IHOP to go here. Why the "3"...well, I've never been to an IHOP that I've thought..."wow, this is really nice!"...so for me, it is indeed average, but probably on the poor end of average. Sorry, IHOP...it's just my experience!

Visited January 2013

Chestnut Ridge, New York, United States
“nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We are IHOP regulars. Since this one opened here in Spring Valley we go a lot. I don't recommend gong on weekends since it's a bit crazy. During the week it's always nice, the staff is well trained and very accomodating. The kids eat free deal aftetr 4:00 is always used by us. The food is always good and they have great coffee.

Visited August 2012
Mohegan Lake, New York
“Bad Service, Decent Pancakes”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

This place is always chaotic with an ill-trained wait staff and hit-and-miss food. When we went, our waitress didn't know the answers to half our questions but had time to chat to another waitress at the table next to ours about something in her personal life. I ordered the fried chicken which turned out to be chicken strips! Big mistake. My kids were happy with their pancakes, however, and my wife said her omelet was edible. This place needs to get its act together or it will be gone because there are too many other choices at the Palisades Center Mall for hungry patrons to visit. If you do go, stick with what IHOP does best - pancakes.

Visited October 2012
NY
“Best IHOP I've been to.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Out of all of the IHOPs I've been to, this one is by far the cleanest & the friendliest staff. It's a Sunday morning ritual for me.

Visited November 2012
Montreal, Canada
“Typical IHOP”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I ate here a few days ago with my 2 daughters. We arrived around 10;00 for a quick breakfast and then a day of shopping, but the service was anything but quick. It took about 45 minutes to get our meals, and when they finally arrived, they weren't hot, nor were they prepared the way we ordered them. My bacon was supposed to be well done - was under cooked. Same thing for the scrambled eggs. The other 2 meals weren't much better. Oh well.....

• Visited October 2012