“My favorite rib joint” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tony Roma's
Palisades Center, Theatery Level 4, 1000 Palisades Center Drive, West Nyack, NY 10994
845 353 8669
Description: 845-353-8669
New York City, New York
“My favorite rib joint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Go for ribs, beef or pork, salads, sandwiches or pasta. Great for before or after the movies, staff most pleasant and accommodating.

Visited April 2013

47% Recommend
New York City, New York
“Worth a shot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

So I actually enjoyed my food here. I didn't last time but it was so long ago and so unforgettable that all I remember was having a pasta dish and not liking it. Service is not bad. It's the Palisades on a Friday night so you know which restaurants are going to be busy and this isn't usually one of them which doesn't bode well for them. On to the meal - hubby had a BBQ bacon cheeseburger and enjoyed it and I had the filet mignon tips and half rack of baby back ribs with broccoli and mac and cheese as sides. The ribs are actually pretty good and I really generally don't enjoy chain restaurant ribs but I think this is subjective. The filet mignon is small pieces but cooked well and tasted pretty good. The broccoli is pretty good and I know that sounds weird. The mac and cheese is strange. I want to say it's good but it's got some weird pungent cheese flavor.

Dessert was awesome! Chocolate peanut butter cup with raspberry jelly and topped with chocolate frosting. AMAZING! The highlight of the meal. And at under four bucks it's a steal. Not a huge dessert but just right. I'm sure you could eat at cheaper places (I was actually staring at IHOP while we were sitting there) but this wasn't crowded, we got our food pretty fast and it was overall decent.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
NY
“Fancy Look, Below Average Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

They spent their big bucks on decorating and must not have had any money left for palatable food. I have to object, I did not think the ribs were an out of this world experience. Whatever formula they are using to make the restaurant appealing, failed with our party.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
New City, New York
“Very relaxing times at Tony romas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I have been to Tony Romas a few times in the last few months. Each time the service has been attentive and helpful. Whatever we ordered was done well and served in an appealing fashion. The prices seem reasonable. The servers were accommodating and pleasant. I enjoy the varied selection of light to hearty fair.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
rome, italy
“delicious ribs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

the restaurant is nice with that feeling that they make you feel at home, and not to mention the barbecue ribs that are out of this world i'm only sorry that i live overseas and i can't go there every day.

• Visited October 2011