Great location (just off the beach, with sea views over the block in front) and a HUGE apartment superbly equipped and spacious.
What perhaps made it though was Steve - hugely friendly and helpful right from when we arrived, giving us tips on restaurants, things to do, roads to take etc. he made us feel very very welcome.
Only slight niggle (which I forgot to mention, sorry Steve) was that the new wi fi installed while unlimited is slightly erratic in terms of service, as the only way I could get service was either leaning out the patio door or placing my phone on top of two foot rests, by the light switch! Small niggle though - at least they have the right idea with free wifi...
In terms of value this stuck us as amazing value for money overall.
We loved it.
- Also Known As:
- Oceans Resort Whitianga Hotel Whitianga
- Oceans Resort Whitianga Hotel
- Oceans Hotel Whitianga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your next holiday in apartment style accommodation at competitive rates. Oceans Resort offers contemporary motel accommodation in self catering apartments. Choose to utilise the upper floor at a 1 bedroom price (serviced daily) perfect for couples or business travel, or choose to use the full apartment at a 2 bedroom price or include the use of the the 'sleep out' - both perfect for groups and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Oceans Resort Whitianga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.