This hidden gem is within easy reach of the wineries and restaurants of the region. That is assuming you can drag yourself away from the tranquil surrounds of the retreat. This is the perfect romantic escape for couples, young and old(er) and a wonderful place to relax, unwind and enjoy a spa, the open wood fire and listen to the sounds of nature. The staff are wonderful - incredibly friendly and full of local knowledge and useful recommendations. Don't let a sleep-in cause you to miss breakfast - a great treat to start the day, but only from 8-10. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a world of luxury and seclusion like no other…Empire Spa Retreat is nestled within 265 acres of tranquil undulating pastures, undisturbed bushland and the Empire Estate vineyard. With 10 spacious, stylishly appointed suites, this luxury hosted accommodation ensures complete sanctuary from the frenetic pace of urban life. During your stay immerse yourself in the indulgence of Empire Spa. This state-of-the-art, purpose built spa is designed to pamper your body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Empire Spa Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Empire Spa Retreat Hotel Yallingup
- Empire Retreat Hotel
- Empire Spa Retreat Yallingup, Margaret River Region