Stayed here in early November for 3 nights, as part of a Margaret River tour. Very welcoming and yes we got the full site tour on arrival. Large bedroom with veranda and all the normal amenities expected of a 5 star rated location. Some small signs that it's previous deserved high standards may have slipped a bit - such as bathrobes missing, toiletries not replaced until asked for, room floor not vacuumed, but these are minor niggles for a delightful location. The meal on Sunday night was fantastic - series of starters like tapas, with big log fire burning. We did walking part of cape to cape route one day and then took wineries tour next day, which the B&B sorted out for us. We had an eat in our room one day, buying lots of bits from the supermarket in local town, and second day went to local fish restaurant only 2 km along road. Missed out on using the outdoor pool and hot tub - weather too cold in early morning and late evening. I managed a jog into Yarringup, over the hill and down to the beach to watch the mad surfers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windmills Break is a luxury 5 star resort located in Yallingup Western Australia - part of the Margaret River Wine Region. A Full Gourmet Breakfast is usually included in your tariff. With swimming pool, spa, gymnasium, tennis court and luxury furnishings in all rooms - Windmills Break is a small luxury resort. The property is fully licensed and has two 2 bars with food available most evenings. Room service is available. Windmills is a perfect romantic getaway destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Windmills Break reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Break Hotel Yallingup
- Windmills Break Yallingup, Margaret River Region