A friend and I stayed in a one bedroom apartment at Smiths, whilst you can’t see the ocean from the apartment due to the high sand dunes, the beach is directly across the road. The apartment was modern Australian beach style and we loved it. So many places we have stayed at are overpriced and outdated, this was a nice surprise to have a contemporary beach stay. We also ate in the tapas restaurant that opens at night, and it was a nice relaxed atmosphere and the food was great. Note that the cheaper beach shacks look more like a cabin (from a caravan park) than an actual beach shack and are quite close to each other. The apartments have full kitchens and BBQ's on the balcony, so it’s nice to be able to dine in and have a few drinks and not have to worry about driving every now and then - especially when most of the winery restaurants only open for lunch.
- Also Known As:
- Smiths Beach Hotel Yallingup
- Smiths Beach Hotel
- Smiths Beach Resort Yallingup, Margaret River Region
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smiths Beach Resort is a resort with a difference - a mix of private self-contained accommodation combined with first-class resort facilities.This is the quintessential Australian beach-side experience encompassing world class facilities and an assortment of food and beverage options operated by Lamont's, one of WA's premier food and wine families. These facilities include restaurant, bar, gourmet deli/cafe and bottleshop, and the only cellar door wine tasting facilities in a resort in the region.Smiths Beach Resort is unlike most resorts in that it offers guests the convenience of fully self-contained accommodation, all with private living areas and kitchen facilities, ideal for those who prefer the option to look after themselves, or these wonderful dining facilities for those who prefer to relax and make the most of being on holiday. As such, Smiths Beach Resort does not offer room service and rooms are are not cleaned daily however additional cleaning can be arranged for those who desire it.Rooms range from comfortable 4-star Beach Shacks for families, to beautiful and very spacious 5-star Apartments, Villas and Beach Houses.A Small Luxury Hotel of the World boarded by the spectacular Smiths Beach and the internationally acclaimed Margaret River Wine Region. The Beach Shacks are not part of the SLH program but guests do have access to all the resort facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Smiths Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.