My wife is hunnyshere. She told me she wrote a great review Yes she knows I'm writing this and yeah she slept through all the noise because she sleeps through anything, I can not. Every and I mean EVERY single morning people in this hotel get up at 6:30 slamming doors. I was talking to a guy that works there and he said it is because the local electric plant can't find enough workers so they bring them in from out of town and put them up in local hotels. We're talking 50 guys getting up every morning at 6 going to work. Get up slam the door, stomp down the hall get some breakfast, go back slam the door, get your stuff, slam the door, stomp down the hall to leave for work. An ENTIRE hotel for an entire week up and out by 6:30. You'd think the hotel would wise up and get spring locking doors! Do not stay at this hotel if you are smart. Value gets a zero because what good is a hotel if you don't get any sleep. They should have paid me to stay there. The rest was fine, the kids liked the pool but whatever, I'm tired and I'm sleeping at home in the city where it's nice and quiet. And that no for recommending this hotel is a BIG FAT NO!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New Baltimore Hotel
- Best Western New Baltimore Hotel West Coxsackie
- Best Western West Coxsackie
- West Coxsackie Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN New Baltimore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.