“Awesome, awesome & more Awesome” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast

You added Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast
3.5 of 5 Guest house   |   29 Preston St, Exmouth, Western Australia 6707, Australia   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Exmouth B&B and Inns
Winkler, Manitoba, Canada
“Awesome, awesome & more Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

My Mother & I stayed at 6 different locations during our road trip along the coast, and this was by far the best stay for us. My only regret is that we only stayed 2 nights.
Both Sheila and John were extremely helpful, knowledgeable and very generous and gracious hosts. We had an issue with something personal, and John bent over backwards coming to my aid. I cannot thank him enough.
If you're looking for a home away from home with that personal touch, cleanliness and warmth, this is definitely where you want to be.
If I ever have the opportunity to visit Exmouth again, this is by far my first choice of places to stay.
Cheers from Canada!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
SheilaBeer, Owner at Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Thank you for those kind comments and I am glad John was able to help. It was nice of you to take the time to write a review, it's always nice to get feedback especially when it is so positive so thank you and I look forward to seeing you again

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
York, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

The place is a little out of town so best to hire a caratthe airport. The welcome you get is well worth it. We were made to feel at home as soon as we arrived as Sheila greeted us at the door with a bid Aussie smile and a cup of tea. The place is spotless and rooms air conditioned with your own lounge space to watch TV if you want too. Sheila kept us entertained with her stories of living in Western Austrailia and her encyclopedic knowledge of the area. Visited while we were there by the semi tame emus and a roo. If you haven't got a car there is a friendly taxi service and lots of tours will pick you up from here

Room Tip: Get a car at the airport
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
SheilaBeer, Owner at Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and for such a nice one too. I'm very glad that you enjoyed your stay, it's lovely to get feedback from people, just to make sure we keep on the right track. Thank you
Santa Fe New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Sheila Beers was extremely welcoming, friendly and helpful. She enjoys her guests and sees to it that they have a great time. She provided snorkel gear, a small cooler and tent for us to use on the beach. Her restaurant recommendations were right on track. Her rates are quite reasonable for a small, quiet, comfortable B and B with generous continental breakfast.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our tastes in food coincide. I love it when people feel that we add to their holiday experience. Just a note the emus have been visiting us quite a lot recently.
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I stayed at this B&B finding it terrific.My room was very neat and modern. Bathroom was also spacious .John and Sheila advised me on the beauty's of the Exmouth and surrounding areas enhancing my Exmouth experience. I would recommend this accommodation too anyone considering Exmouth.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
SheilaBeer, Owner at Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for your comments, it's good to know you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you when you come back.
Perth, Western Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

My family had just come from 4 days in Coral Bay with 5 Families so this was a great change with a lovely clean room for my Wife and 2 Children to stay. Breakfast was great, with a full belly we would hit the road for a day of adventure in the Cape Range National Park and come back late to very comfortable beds.
Thankyou John and Sheila

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
SheilaBeer, Owner at Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Thank you for your review. I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay. I have been away hence the delay in responding to you. The emus have been coming in for a feed regularly as we'll as the kangaroos. It's a bit bizarre looking out of the kitchen window looking an emu in the eye but, i'll get used to it. Anyway, I'm so glad you enjoyed everything and for taking the time to write this review.
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I just loved this B&B. We booked two nights in April 2012. The room was very clean, the bed was comfortable (which is not a matter of course) and the breakdfast was outstanding! I have a lactose intolerance and Sheila bought milk and joghurt for me. We also got some good tips what to do in the area. It was the best B&B for us and we will definitely come back!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
SheilaBeer, Owner at Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I do make sure that everybody has something to eat that suits them. I do lactose and glucose intolerant foods too. I would hate it if anybody went hungry away from the breakfast table
Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Great place to stay!!

We will be definitely coming back.
Good location (just outside exmouth)!
Very friendly owner!
Roomy and clean rooms, with ensuite bathroom which was nice and clean and had a good shower.

Great for stargazing in front of the porch, hardly any light pollution. You will surely see some shooting stars!!

Owner very helpful with bookings activities and suggesting things to do!

Rating 9/10

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
SheilaBeer, Owner at Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Thank you for this review. The stars are especially lovely out here. The whales and the birds are putting on a good show too. I would love to see you back again, thanks

Been to Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!