Unfortunately agree with all the negative feedback posted of late! Overpriced, Overrated and Unfriendly! I think that if the receptionist was more friendly from the start it would have put us in a more positive frame of mind, but a few things were disappointing and wish we had read these bad reviews prior to going. The best idea is to get out and about and enjoy the surroundings. Definitely take the short drive over to Yallingup area and up to Bunker Bay and do the bush tuckers wine and food tour. happy travels !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bay Village Resort & Spa Dunsborough, a 2.5 hour drive south of Perth, offers one of Australia's most unique and safe regional holiday experiences, located right in the hub of Dunsborough, a friendly, relaxed seaside holiday town in the ever-popular South West "playground" of Western Australia.The resort has an extensive range of accommodation styles from 3.5*- 4.5* to suit all budgets. Dunsborough, nestled into the curving coastline of beautiful Geographe Bay, is situated in the heart of the world-renowned premium Margaret River wine-growing region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Bay Village Resort & Spa Dunsborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Village Resort And Spa Dunsborough
- Bay Village Resort & Spa Dunsborough Hotel Dunsborough