“Excellent Getaway” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Casina

La Casina
1842 Caves Road | Beetwen Dunsborough & Yallingup, Dunsborough, Western Australia WA 6281, Australia
+61 97568154
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 36 Restaurants in Dunsborough
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: If you are looking for a place to eat in Dunsborough, look no further than La Casina. Located in a beautiful semi-rural setting halfway between Dunsborough and Yallingup, La Casina Restaurant offers diners picturesque, tranquil surroundings together with plenty of rustic charm. Alan & Nicola are the perfect hosts to offer you delicious Italian food matched with Italian or Australian wines at their Dunsborough - Yallingup Restaurant.
Perth
“Excellent Getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I Attended the restaurant for my 40th Birthday, The food and service was inpecable. The service and amount of our food was displayed with profession, healthy and the taste was supburb. I recommend any visitor to the south region to attend and have a great healthy and happy meal.
Absolutely superb and unforgettable !

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Boquete, Panama
“A Good Choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Because it seems to be one of the all-around satisfactory dinner restaurants reasonably close to downtown (!) Dunsborough. Our foursome enjoyed antipasto, bruschetta, papardelle, slow-braised chicken, beef filet, a decent wine. The service was prompt and very friendly, and both taste and presentation were above average. The cadre is unpretentious and rustic.
It seems that the place is chef-owned, so the food is likely more consistent over time than at the other upscale restaurants in the neighborhood who suffer from periodic turnover.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brisbane
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Staff were great but the food, while it tasted good (especially the desserts), came in tiny portions and so not a lot for you money

Visited August 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“Walked in and walked out”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Definitely NOT disabled friendly. Boggy potholed driveway. Dark and awkward to park. Don't know if chimney is completely clear but open fire has whole restaurant smelling of smoke. Lost my appetite immediately and left.

Visited July 2013
“Real Italian fantastic Style!!in Food, Cocktails and Service!( and I'm Italian, so you can trust me:)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend made me a surprise and he brought me there for dinner!! I was happy like a kid:)!!
We have been welcomed by the manager, from Cervia( where people are always very friendly).. He was speaking in Italian with the waiter, so Italian style:)
We had 2 cocktails 2 start: Sprizz and Negroni. They were really made with the Italian Recipe!
If I'm not wrong I had Pappardelle wih Mashrooms( awesome) my bf I don't remember but it was great aswell!We also had a plate of Mix Prosciutti( or Smthg like that) a a starter! Great!
Service was friendly and smiley and the restaurant closed a bit late because us and another couple we knew where the last one to eat:) I definitely suggest you to book a table ( heck the days they are opened) and enjoy your Lunch/ Dinner!!you won't regret it:)

• Visited April 2013