“Great dive, easy access to HMAS Swan.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cape Dive

Cape Dive
Shop 2/222 Naturaliste Tce | Shop 2, Dunsborough, Western Australia 6281, Australia
61 (0)8 9756 8778
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 13 Activities in Dunsborough
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Cape Dive is the longest established dive shop in Dunsborough. We dive the south west including the well know Busselton Jetty, 4 Mile Reef, Canal Rocks, and not to mention the first purposly scuttled warship in the southern hemisphere the form HMAS Swan Wreck.With daily charters to all destinations, full retail outlet with dive gear for sale through to learn to dive courses with PADI. Come and see us for your next dive experience.
Bangkok, Thailand
3 attraction reviews
“Great dive, easy access to HMAS Swan.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Easy access to HMAS Swan with a well kitted out boat, dive guide (Reef?) knew the site very well and we had a couple of fantastic dives. Boat skipper (and dive shop owner) was distracted and should be more attentive and supportive to divers getting on and off boat

Visited November 2013

Western Australia
“Whale watching tour well worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We went whale watching this afternoon with Cape Dive and it was a fantastic experience. We saw several females with calves and it was magical. Having a small boat allowed us to move to a few different sites, it was basic but suitable. Tracy kept us entertained and informed. The didge playing during the tour was a moving bonus. We'll be back!

Visited October 2013
Ko Tao, Thailand
6 attraction reviews
“Purpose Built Boat, Great Dive Site”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

The small trip out to the HMAS swan from Dunsborough was lovely and calm, and was a change to be on a purpose built dive boat, I get really seasick, so this was a joy.
The crew were helpful, and let us know where to find the wobbegongs sitting on the bottom of the seabed.
The wreck itself is in a great state, with a huge colony of batfish to make me happy.
Was meant to be diving Bussleton Jetty that day, but they had a silly Iron Man Competition, really glad I came here instead. Some of the best dives I've had whilst being in Australia.

Ko Tao, Thailand
“Awesome Crew, Great Diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Booked a double dive and ended up doing two more the following day because they were so great.

The skipper of the boat was awesome! Sadly can't remember her name, but she was new to the boat but was a great host and made the diving so much more enjoyable. Had a hot chocolate ready for us by the time we'd got our gear off after the first dive!!

The HMAS Swan is a first class dive site, and an absolute joy to explore!

Thanks guys, this was one of the best weekends we had in 2 years of living in WA!!!! :-)

Perth
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

My experience with Cape Dive was excellent. The staff are all amazingly friendly and helpful. I've completed two PADI dive courses with them this year and I'm very happy with the results and all I've learnt from their experience.

There are so many different dive sites around Dunsborough, and I can't wait to do the HMAS Swan wreck next. I'll be back to Cape Dive for sure, it's worth the drive down from Perth.

The team at Cape Dive were extra helpful to assist me through some medical restrictions I have on my diving. Thanks so much, you're all amazing!

Alicia :-)