I stayed here for 6 nights on business and found the room clean and comfortable. The balcony was nice and had a view over the hills. They gave me free wi-fi, the staff were friendly and I thought the breakfast was very good. The bathroom door opening onto the washbasin was a bit irritating but nothing to complain about. There was a really good restaurant just across the road - Castellucci - and it was quiet at night. All in all, I had a very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Facility rises in the small town of Montevarchi in the South of Florence, 3 kms away from the motorway exit of Valdarno dell'Autosole A1 Milan - Rome, located in the middle of some of the most popular artistic cities such as Florence , Siena, Arezzo, Cortona and the Chianti area. Thanks to its geographical position, the Hotel is regarded as an excellent strategic point for business meetings and tourist and wine-and-food tasting itineraries. As you step into the Valdarno Hotel , you will have the pleasant feeling of discovering a stylish and peaceful atmosphere, with our staff ready to take care of each and every one of your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Valdarno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valdarno Hotel Montevarchi
- Hotel Valdarno Italy/Montevarchi