On arrival the hotel was very quiet but the staff were attentive and helpful. The lady behind reception was friendly and efficient, Our room was on the second floor and was spacious and very clean. The hotel itself is nicely maintained and has a pool / snooker room with a fitness area next to it. Our stay was good, its a nice hotel. Its not the cheapest and there may be better value out there but as far as hotels go it was clean, spacey, quiet and had polite, friendly staff. The continental breakfast was plentiful and again the lady that was serving was very polite and elpful .The people of the town of Montevarchi were also very friendly; its a quiet tuscan town. Check out the pizza outlet next door to the hotel called the sol e mio. I dont think they were used to foreign tourists but were super friendly and couldnt do enough for us when we went in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Facility rises in the small town of Montevarchi in the South of Florence, 3 kms away from the motorway exit of Valdarno dell'Autosole A1 Milan - Rome, located in the middle of some of the most popular artistic cities such as Florence , Siena, Arezzo, Cortona and the Chianti area. Thanks to its geographical position, the Hotel is regarded as an excellent strategic point for business meetings and tourist and wine-and-food tasting itineraries. As you step into the Valdarno Hotel , you will have the pleasant feeling of discovering a stylish and peaceful atmosphere, with our staff ready to take care of each and every one of your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Valdarno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valdarno Hotel Montevarchi
- Hotel Valdarno Italy/Montevarchi