If you want to visit the island of Capri (but also skip the crowds of more pretentious and touristy Capri-town) I highly recommend staying in Anacapri at Casa Mariantonia. We spent three nights of our honeymoon here and what is truly outstanding about this hotel is the service. My husband became ill on the second day of our trip and the hotel staff went above and beyond to help. They also set up dinner reservations for us, provided activity and dining suggestions, and were generally courteous and pleasant. The included breakfast is the perfect way to start your day. I think that the cappuccino served was the best we had during our entire stay in Italy! Our room was a good size and very comfortable. We especially liked the private porch overlooking the lemon tree garden. You can't go wrong with this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Casa Mariantonia Residence, hospitality is the natural continuation of an ancient tradition, founded on simple gestures and authentic smiles. Surrounded by an extensive garden of citrus trees and lush Mediterranean flowers, Casa Mariantonia provides a true haven of tranquility, in the heart of Anacapri. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Casa Mariantonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mariantonia Anacapri
- Casa Mariantonia Hotel Anacapri
- Casa Mariantonia Island Of Capri/Anacapri, Italy