The art work alone is exquisite here, nevertheless the property. It's nice to be away from the bustling tourism in Capri, and the beach-house is super cute (even Michelin starred!). The L'Olivo restaurant was divine. Beds are comfy, room decor was a bit strange (circus theme? B&W?).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the Capri Palace Hotel & Spa enjoys an idyllic location in bustling Anacapri. This fresh and stylish property exudes sophistication with simplistic furnishings and a remarkable collection of modern and contemporary art called The White Museum. The hotel owns the only Michelin-starred restaurants on the island: L'Olivo, a 2-Michelin-star restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine in an elegant atmosphere. Il Riccio, the sea food restaurant located on a cliff and boasting One Michelin star. Complimentary shuttle service to Il Riccio is offered for hotel's guests. Ragu Bistrot is the perfect choice for a casual lunch, located on a terrace with mesmerizing view of the Gulf of Naples. Retreat to the Bar degli Artisti and surround yourself with some excellent examples of contemporary art whilst enjoying a coffee or drink. Alternatively, head down to the Dolce Vite wine cellar for wine tasting. The many state-of-the-art treatments of the Capri Beauty Farm include the renowned Leg School for cellulite and vascular cure, and the Metabolic Response, a weight-loss program based on the Mediterranean diet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Orbitz, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Capri Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capri Palace Hotel Anacapri
- Capri Palace Anacapri
- Capri Palace Hotel & Spa Island Of Capri/Anacapri, Italy