To be generous Id say 3 star. The rooms are small and headboards are filthy. Shampoos and soaps smell disgusting and that same smell in the hallways will start getting on your nerves after second day.Room service will always get your order wrong and the over priced restaurant will serve you food that would make real italians cry in dissapointment. Who puts canned mushrooms on a pizza, do they know how to make dough and your cheeses are suppose to be the best, so why is it tasteless and stale??
Btw you will never have internet service!! You are super far from the beach and each taxi ride down will cost a minimum of 20 euros, depending on if theyre scamming you or not...
Some hotel staff is awesome and some are incapable of anything.
What is most sad is most of the "life" of Capri is down by the square, you wont see any unless you go because Palace hotel is boring and mostly senior citizens. Have fun if you are 67+, like garbage food, dont mind paying 40$ for a 12in nasty pizza ooozing olive oil, have your eyes burn from the soap, sleep in filth and want to stare at view. Cause thats what you are paying for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the Capri Palace Hotel & Spa enjoys an idyllic location in bustling Anacapri. This fresh and stylish property exudes sophistication with simplistic furnishings and a remarkable collection of modern and contemporary art called The White Museum. The hotel owns the only Michelin-starred restaurants on the island: L'Olivo, a 2-Michelin-star restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine in an elegant atmosphere. Il Riccio, the sea food restaurant located on a cliff and boasting One Michelin star. Complimentary shuttle service to Il Riccio is offered for hotel's guests. Ragu Bistrot is the perfect choice for a casual lunch, located on a terrace with mesmerizing view of the Gulf of Naples. Retreat to the Bar degli Artisti and surround yourself with some excellent examples of contemporary art whilst enjoying a coffee or drink. Alternatively, head down to the Dolce Vite wine cellar for wine tasting. The many state-of-the-art treatments of the Capri Beauty Farm include the renowned Leg School for cellulite and vascular cure, and the Metabolic Response, a weight-loss program based on the Mediterranean diet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Orbitz, MrandMrsSmith, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Capri Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capri Palace Hotel Anacapri
- Capri Palace Anacapri
- Capri Palace Hotel & Spa Island Of Capri/Anacapri, Italy