I stayed here with my family and friends to celebrate my husband's birthday in July. Capri is really beautiful- it has a bit of everything, sun, sea, sand, food, night life, shopping...
The hotel had a very calm and serene atmosphere upon arrival. Modern hotel but with lots of character. We stayed in the Warhol suite, gorgeous room with a beautiful pool, very spacious.
We ordered room service a few times, it was just average. Breakfast was sufficient.
The service did not live up to my expectations given the status of this hotel. I had asked for an iron to iron my toddler and baby's clothes but I was told that there were no irons currently available and the laundry was closed. After expressing my dismay and asking if we were expected to go out with rumpled clothes, an iron eventually emerged. By the next day, after the room was serviced, the iron had disappeared. When we called to asked for it, we were told we were not allowed to have irons in the rooms and had to send them to the laundry for pressing, for a charge of course. This was rather confusing to me as I had been told the previous day that the irons were being used by other guests!
The staff were generally agreeable but seemed to give the impression that they were being disturbed whenever we needed their service.
Beautiful hotel but I will shop around for others next time I visit Capri.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the Capri Palace Hotel & Spa enjoys an idyllic location in bustling Anacapri. This fresh and stylish property exudes sophistication with simplistic furnishings and a remarkable collection of modern and contemporary art called The White Museum. The hotel owns the only Michelin-starred restaurants on the island: L'Olivo, a 2-Michelin-star restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine in an elegant atmosphere. Il Riccio, the sea food restaurant located on a cliff and boasting One Michelin star. Complimentary shuttle service to Il Riccio is offered for hotel's guests. Ragu Bistrot is the perfect choice for a casual lunch, located on a terrace with mesmerizing view of the Gulf of Naples. Retreat to the Bar degli Artisti and surround yourself with some excellent examples of contemporary art whilst enjoying a coffee or drink. Alternatively, head down to the Dolce Vite wine cellar for wine tasting. The many state-of-the-art treatments of the Capri Beauty Farm include the renowned Leg School for cellulite and vascular cure, and the Metabolic Response, a weight-loss program based on the Mediterranean diet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, LHW, Venere, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Capri Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capri Palace Hotel Anacapri
- Capri Palace Anacapri
- Capri Palace Hotel & Spa Island Of Capri/Anacapri, Italy