“very good” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
North Babylon, New York
“very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I forgot what you call it but the onion specialty I think sicilian is sooooo delicious. My daughter likes their regular slices she's very picky.

Visited April 2012

“Best pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012 via mobile

Have so many specialty pizzas that you cant make up your mind. The dinners are great . Nice rear dining room

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
long island, new york
“Best Pizza! Especially the Sicilian slice!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

We live very close to another popular pizza place and instead, we choose to drive out of our way to go to Alitalia and get pizza. Its just delicious, and I know pizza! lol lol Staff is very friendly, place is clean, there are tables to sit at and also an actual dining room if you would like to order regular food. Our typical Fri night consists of going here for a "slice"....its like a date night for my husband and I....They also have a wide variety of pizza, zeppoles, italian ices, calzones, etc. Their fried calamari is also very delicious. As for recent reviews that complained about what was on tv, we go there for the food, not for the tv....turn your child away from the tv so you can eat without being disturbed. I have been going there for many many years even when my children were small and have never had a problem. As a suggestion, if you are going with another person, have that person sit at whatever table is available while you go and place your order. This place gets VERY PACKED and its hard to find a table at times. We like to go later in the evening on Fridays because dinner time is very crowded. Its worth the wait!

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
L I
“Stay Away with kids”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

I was in there recently and they had their TV on with some programming that was totally inappropriate for kids. When I mentioned it I got laughs from the kiddies behind the counter. No adults around. I don't think you want your kids eating pizza while there is a rape scene on the TV.

• Visited April 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Melville, New York
“Consistent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

Whether you want a Brooklyn slice, Sicilian slice or chicken roll alitalia will never let you down. Love this place. The small personal margarita pie is perfect.

Visited March 2012