“Always worth the visit!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #53 of 107 Restaurants in Webster
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Canandaigua
“Always worth the visit!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Not what I'd call a regular, but I do manage a two or three visits each year, and find the quality to be consistently above average. There are three locations now, and the menu varies slightly from place to place, but the food is always great - wonderful selection for us beer lovers (local breweries are well-represented) and enough choices on the menu to keep this vegetarian happy!
Our server, Tammy (we were at the bar) was amazing - it was pretty busy, but she didn't miss a beat; taking orders and keeping everyone happy. I'd had an issue in the past, and let the owner know - not only did he make it right, he's happy to listen to suggestions (and implement them!) to keep making Flaherty's an even better experience!

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

New York City, New York
“Friendly Sports Pub Atmosphere....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

We ate here for lunch, my first visit. I ordered the Italian Wedding soup, AMAZING and full of zest. For lunch, I ordered the Philly Cheese Sandwich, which was a very generous portion, easily shared. Fast service, very friendly staff, and the manager on duty checked with us twice to make sure we were happy. I think I need to come back and order those wings! They sure look good. You can play Keno here, so I did and won a few bucks which rounded the visit off.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, New York
1,710 reviews 1,710 reviews
1,146 restaurant reviews
“Nice place for lunch, good wings”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

Flaherty's Three Flags Restaurant, (which everyone just calls "Flags), is a nice place to go for a sandwich, although it is certainly not a gourmet restaurant. This place used to be bustling, but it has lost a great deal of its business since most of Xerox shut down many of its buildings and jobs in the area.

The bar in Flags is where you want to eat if you visit here. It has all the character and ambiance. The "new" dining room (which is over ten years old) is much more sterile in appearance, although I guess it's not all that bad.

Flags does up a pretty nice plate of wings, although you've got to send them back a couple times if you want them to really zip up the spices. They also do a number of good salads, including their Mexican taco salad, along with some pretty good burgers and sandwiches. There is also a free popcorn machine going in the bar room, which is to keep you thirsty for the beer.

Flags is decent food at a decent price...I'd go back.

Visited August 2011
Webster, New York
“Great neighboorhood bar and restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2011

Flaherty's Three Flags is a great neighborhood bar and restaurant. People of all ages. The food is excellent. Service is great.

Lake Placid, New York
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2011

Went to Flaherty's with my wife and family. First things first, the food was phenominal. The lobster bisque is the best I've ever had. That is a meal in itself. The wings are terrific as well. For a main course I had Chicken French and that was good as well. After dinner went to the bar. I'm a big fan of the flaherty's ale, the Flaherty's Rye IPA is great too. All in all, it was a great experience. I was there on a Saturday night and a guy named Marty Roberts was playing music that everyone was singing along to. Will definetly return again.

• Visited November 2011