“Wedding party” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Webster ny, United States
“Wedding party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Stayed as part of a wedding party. hotel was very clean staff were great, great location. Check in and out was quick and easy. We have stayed at a Hampton Inn before in Florida it was just as nice in Webster as it was there.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
San Antonio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Enjoyed the visit. Close to lots of resturants and shopping. Quiet location and great parking. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Even with a large group there for a wedding, all services were up to the challenge.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Ithaca, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stayed for one night on our way to Niagara Falls after visiting Chimney Bluff State Park. The staff was very nice upon check-in and the hotel was clean. The pool was nice (my 6 year old loved it), and the breakfast was good. However I only gave it 3 stars because the shower value was broken and we could only get either full hot or full cold. We didn't discover this until we were 1 hour from checkout. We reported it and were thanked.

Syracuse, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Room decor was outstanding and comfortable. Great location for easy driving access. Staff was friendly and courteous. Comfortable accomodations by have adjoining rooms when traveling with family. Breakfast was good to start the day with plenty of room to seat everyone.

Broad Run, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

This is a very nice hotel. We stayed two nights. The (king) room was large, comfortable, and well appointed. The bathroom was very clean and nice. The hallways looked and smelled clean. I couldn't hear a peep from any of my neighbors. We were traveling with friends who had the room next door. They asked the next morning if we had been disturbed by their TV. We had heard absolutely nothing! The breakfast was quite ample and appealing. When we return to this area, we will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Little Falls, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I thought that the hotel was a great place to stay, albiet a little high in price for the area. We needed a handicapped accessable room. It was spacious and nicely equipped for wheel chair use. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They were constantly smiling and asking if they could assist in any way.

Kansas City, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I was recently in NY for a conference and stayed at this particular hotel. The conference had made travel arrangements through a different shuttle service not provided by the Hampton. The shuttle service dropped me off at the conference and told me they were going to deliver my luggage to my hotel...like they did everyone else. Well, upon my arrival and check-in at the Hampton, I discovered that my luggage never made it. The staff searched and ended up telling me to go ahead and go up to my room and get settled in...as much as you can with no luggage. Within two minutes of being in my room I received a call from the staff. They hadn't found my luggage yet, but they were still searching and in touch with the shuttle service and trying to track my luggage down. I realized that the evening is coming to an end and I might have to go and purchase clothing for the next day...and I have no car. As I am realizing this, one of the staff members approached me to tell me that the shuttle company was still locating my luggage. After my mini update, I asked how I could get to a store if it was necessary for me to purchase clothing for the next day. Without hesitation, the staff member offered to drive me and told me not to worry. I was in shock! I was expecting a list of cab companies or to use my two feet! Fortunately, they were able to locate my luggage and I was able to rest easy for the remainder of the evening. The staff members were extremely polite through the whole ordeal. I would give my upmost recommendation for this hotel. The staff is amazing, and the rooms are great too!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn Rochester Webster? Share your experiences!