Very good hostel, nice location (near the beach and downtown), clean bathrooms, parking place.
The music was always on, and played good one.
Breakfast-> was ok.
Facilities-> perfect, just what you need in order to make your own stuffs
Internet-> It wasn't too good, a bit slow & with dificulties to conect, but I think it's becouse of the are.
- Also Known As:
- El Diablo Tranquilo Hotel Punta Del Diablo
- El Diablo Tranquilo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Diablo Tranquilo is Punta del Diablo's first and premiere hostel, built by backpackers, for backpackers, featuring a friendly staff as diverse as our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your El Diablo Tranquilo Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.