“Good food, bad service.” 2 of 5 stars

Calle 5 s/n entre Birriqueta y Sargo del Diablo, Punta del Diablo, Uruguay
Website
Improve this listing
Porto Alegre, RS
“Good food, bad service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is a little pricey, but good. However, the service destroyed the experience for me. The waitress was slow and unfriendly. Paying was an excruciating experience: they didn't want to split the bill for us if paying with credit card - one person of the group would have to pay for everything. We argued that this is unreasonable, and they "preached" that we must adapt ourselves to the local culture, not the other way around. As if it wasn't enough, when they finally let us split the bill, they told us that the minimum payment was $500 - but they only said that AFTER the first part had been charged. I don't recommend this restaurant, there are cheaper and friendlier places to be visited in Punta Del Diablo.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Fancy looking microwave dishes”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

I have eaten here twice: first took the ravioli and second time the cod Venetian style.
Both were very overcooked and were very tasteless.
The cod looked and smelled bad and I could finish it. Waitress asked if I did not like it and when I asked if it was microwaved she said yes.
Too bad that such a nice place with plenty of fresh fish around serves dishes like this!