It was really a great experience.
The food was very very tasty the staff is very friendly. Our guide, Robin,our guide taught us lot about the nature/surroundings and spoke very well English. We were placed in a very nice group.
At first it seems very strange to have NO electricity have in the room. But a few days without internet and a lot of luxury can be relaxing.
We didn't liked that the room was open cause at night we had a monkey visitor. And he did his need on our bedside table. The nights that followed I didn't slept very well.
I can highly recommend this place to nature lovers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Amazonas is a 30 bedroom lodge owned by the Native Community of Infierno and managed with Rainforest Expeditions. Thanks to its accessibility, excellent wildlife observation opportunities, cultural context and comfortable accommodations, Posada Amazonas is ideal for a two night introduction to Tambopata's rain forests. It is located within the territory of the Infierno Community, built within the 2,000 hectare, private, communal reserve, which in turn is directly adjacent to the Tambopata National Reserve. Posada Amazonas was selected to be among the Best Eco Hotels in 2014 by Gogobot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Posada Amazonas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Amazonas Hotel Tambopata National Reserve
- Posada Amazonas Peru/Tambopata National Reserve