“Excellent Tour” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 23 Activities in Noord
More attraction details
Owner description: At VIP Tours Aruba, we have a highly trained team with the aim of offering visitors a truly unforgettable experience. Our foundation is built upon the importance of great customer service.At VIP Tours Aruba we understand the concept of quality service and making sure our clients have a really fun time. At VIP Tours Aruba we know the value of your time, therefore you will not be transferred to the office and wait for other passengers. The tour starts as soon as you are picked up. We offer private off-road and island tours in the newest, the most comfortable and fully air-conditioned 4×4 vehicles on the island. Our professional and friendly drivers/tour guides will inform you on the history and heritage of the sites you will visit. Experience the adventure and fun while visiting the beautiful off-road sites of Aruba. At VIP Tours Aruba it is all about you, so you choose the sites you want to see and how long you want to stay there. To make your trip unforgettable but also comfortable you will be provided with all necessities, like snorkel equipment, water booties, floats, beach chairs and refreshments.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

My wife and I took a tour with VIP Tours and it was the best decision we made on our trip to Aruba. Our tour guide Ian picked us up right on time in a top of the line FJ Cruiser. There were also drinks,snorkeling gear and water shoes provided.

One of the best things about the VIP Tour is that you can customize the schedule to see what you want the most, for as much time as you would like. We were able to see most if not all the major sights, including the Natural Pool, the Caves and Baby Beach in our 4 hour tour. Ian even took us to get a coconut shake from a roadside vendor!

Ian was knowledgeable, humorous and clearly passionate about his home country of Aruba. Everything about the tour was professional, starting with the booking.

You cannot go wrong with VIP Tours Aruba!

Visited July 2013

Los Angeles
“Amazing day with Aruba VIP Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

My concierge recommended this option for my aunt and I who had a very short 3 day stay in Aruba. I was grateful I was there during the slower season so that they had availability for the following morning. I advised my concierge that I am a travel agent and since I have such a short time, I wanted to see the main highlights of the island with what I could fit into the 4 hours that we'd reserved.

We received a courtesy call from VIP Tours about 20 minutes prior to our tour because they needed to know what size snorkel fins and water booties we needed. We were also advised that towels and all gear was included. A snack and beverages would be provided. The courtesy call was a very nice touch as it showed they wanted to make sure the driver had everything he needed to make sure we did not waste any time with those duties.

We were picked up promptly at 8AM in a pristine FJ Cruises (Toyota). Our guide, Joshua, introduced himself and we hopped in the vehicle. I told him that I would like to see the natural pool as well as have some time to swim at Baby Beach. He advised we could definitely do both in the 4 hours. Our guide was so amiable and friendly and spoke very passionately about his island. That made us feel like we were really immersed in it as opposed to being just observers or tourists.

We set off and headed first to the gold mine ruins, Bushiribana. Joshua explained the function of these ruins in the past and was kind enough to take photos of us looking out the “window”. The vistas in this area were amazing and he also told us about the rock piles we saw all along the sand.

Next we headed towards where the natural bridge used to be. He explained how the bridge collapsed. There is a smaller natural bridge there that we walked along. While there, we stopped at a snack shack for a local snack, a cheese pastechi. This was gouda cheese in pastry that was fried. A very nice treat to go along with the included beverages.

We then made a quick stop by the Aruba Donkey Sanctuary. My aunt wasn’t too keen on going in the sanctuary so we had a look in from the outside. Joshua told us a bit about the history there and I decided I will definitely visit this on my next visit to Aruba.

We then began the harrowing trek down to the natural pool. These vehicles seemed to be specifically designed to make this journey. It traveled with ease along large rocks and was able to get us closer to the entrance of the pool than any of the other vehicles that were parked at the top where their passengers had to walk down a steep set of stairs to get to the pool. We did not swim in the pool but it looked quite beautiful. Very highly recommended if you are up for some adventure and do not have a lot of worries about motion sickness.

We then began our journey through Arikok National Park which was very beautiful. We ended up at some caves and as I went to walk up the steps to the cave I saw that there is a notice saying bats are in the cave. Our bravery ended there because neither my aunt nor I wished for an encounter with bats so we took lots of photos of the surroundings.

We then headed to Baby Beach and it was stunning. The water was so clear and shallow. You can walk way out and still only be knee deep. This place is great for those who may not be able to swim but wish to experience this type of water. It’s also great for families. There’s a restaurant on the beach there, and there are also clamshell shades and beach chairs to rent.

On our way back to our hotel, Joshua was kind enough to point out the differences between the low rise area and high rise area of the hotel zone. I was grateful for this because it helped me understand the lodging types in Aruba from a different perspective and will ultimately help me make better recommendations for those who would like to travel there. I appreciated him taking the time to do that.

This day was the highlight of our trip to Aruba and when I bring my husband there next year, I plan to use Vip Tours a couple of times while I am there because I fell so in love with the island that I’d like to see everything I can.

I also have no hesitation recommending them to friends, family, and clients in the future. I specifically asked if they can be arranged for cruise ship excursions and was glad to hear it was a yes.

I found the pricing to be a great value. The little perks such as having towels, water booties, and all of the snorkel gear was so nice. The cold drinks on a nice warm day were also very much appreciated. A tour guide can really make or break your experience and I am glad to say Joshua was an excellent guide who made our experience so special.

Visited April 2013