nice clean small sized aruba resort....polite and friendly staff....a very good bang for your buck....good idea to get yourself a rental car when staying here, but that's a good idea just in itself in order to see the island, taxi rates have become a poor value...blue village has 2 very well kept swimming pools......a well lit up parking area with security.....good showers with good water pressure.....very clean housekeeping.....mini kitchen and close to grocery stores.....a small full bar and eating area that serves several dishes and again at a good value.
My stay was for 1 month and felt very much at home......if you prefer a smaller sized resort over some of the giants at a fraction of that cost then give the blue village a try... i enjoyed my stay.....be kind to others and the favor will be returned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba Blue Village hotels / long-term apartments has recently been through a management change and we are currently in process of renovating the entire property. Multiple rooms are already finished and we are gradually applying this renovation to the remaining rooms. We have 3 deluxe type rooms available for special occasions such as: weddings, anniversaries, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Aruba Blue Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Blue Village Hotel Noord
- Aruba Blue Village Noord
- Aruba Blue Village Caribbean