was a nice place very quiet for some good rest not alot of activities but its good for peace and quiet. you have 2 different pools to choose from, theres a small bar and restaurant u can buy nice hamburgers or small food and something to drink. went to the beach some days was pretty hot but nice beaches clean and white sand. theres not so much rooms there. id go back if i ever go to aruba again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba Blue Village hotels / long-term apartments has recently been through a management change and we are currently in process of renovating the entire property. Multiple rooms are already finished and we are gradually applying this renovation to the remaining rooms. We have 3 deluxe type rooms available for special occasions such as: weddings, anniversaries, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Aruba Blue Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Blue Village Hotel Noord
- Aruba Blue Village Noord
- Aruba Blue Village Caribbean