“OMG” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 25 restaurants in Noord
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: A 5 course dinner experience, a " one night only" in the house of the Fools!Starting at 7pm, till ? 18 seats only...An experience you wont forget!
New York
“OMG”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

A very special and unique dining experience. From the moment you enter until you eventually leave it is the most comfortable and satisfying experience. The five courses are each created and plated with the skill of a true master chef. The menu changes daily based on what is fresh and available. Paul your host has a charm and a wit that puts all at ease and allows you and the other guests (14) mingle as you enjoy your meal at a leisurely pace. No need to rush or feel hurried.
This was the closest thing to a relaxing food massage....complete withe a delicious "Happy Ending"
Eight hours later I booked for next year....I recommend you do the same.

97% Recommend
Hillsborough, New Hampshire
“"Fooled" and thrilled!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Paul, the front man, and Fred, your Chef, make this dining experience personal and unlike any other I've ever experienced. The food is prepared and presented exquisitely. The manner in which this business operates is extremely efficient: buy the freshest products available and prepare and serve them with humor, color, and innovation. This kitchen does not order, hold, and store food for a large menu selection, but prepares top shelf cuisine, served in an intimate "family" style. Kudoos to the fools! Kudoos to the bull!

I saw the review from etraveler37 and would strenuously disagree that there was no information regarding reconfirmation. It was on the website when I made my reservations, and I would venture that the reviewer missed it. I was further advised that if my party was a no-show the food would be tossed -- a sin, truly!

DO NOT MISS this dining experience. My party of 7 found this to be a truly wonderful evening out with family and new friends.

Boston
“One of the most memorable dinners we ever have had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I am not a huge reviewer,but use this site frequently to plan our vacations.I booked this as a surprise for my husband who is in the food business and a huge foodie.Eating here was like nothing we ever experienced before. It's best described as a intimate dinner party with strangers.Put forth a small amount of effort and meet some very interesting people. Dinner was 5 courses of amazing culinary creations. Unique parings of items I have eaten at other fine resturants but never imagined like this. One example was a beef tornanado topped with celery root purée, fois gras on top of procuitto and deep wine reduction. Each course you were able to have with a suggested wine that was spot on. Simply we had a fantastic time, loved their concept and if we make it back to Aruba it will be my first place to book.
As for the other review regarding confirmations, I am a little confused. Paul emailed me probably 5 times as well as a call to confirm, despite me confirming back each time we were definites. Our email did state if we didn't confirm by noon that day,our spot would be given up to wait list. I asked about this,and was told they plan closely and our evening they had one couple who confirmed and did a no show, and another who didnt confirm but showed,and filled with wait list.?Perhaps a $50 dollar reservation/ last minute cancellation fee at time of booking would eliminate all reservation issues??

Budd Lake, New Jersey
“We were the two fools for booking a reservation here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Booked a reservation with these guys 8/27 and reservation was confirmed.

There was nothing on the confirmation indicating that if you do not reconfirm within 24 hours of your date you get cancelled.

So Paul sends an email from a yahoo address that Microsoft smartscreen goes into junk mail on 2/21.

So my wife and I arrive after paying cab fare and looking forward to a great evening to be introduced to the two most arrogant people on the island. Paul says well I sent you an email yesterday -- I am on vacation so fortunately I am checking emails but not my junk folder. He goes on to say hey we only have 14 spots and a waitlist of 35. Yes and I gave you my hotel information, credit card and other details when I booked the reservation and while it was suggested to confirm in advance there was no comment that if you didn't you would be cancelled without notice.

The amount of arrogance from the two owners and lack of apology was just beyond belief. We ate at Cart Blanche last visit to the island and that truly was a great experience. My wife and I have enjoyed dining at many fine establishments and never have we come across more rude people.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Staten Island, New York
“Awesome place!!! A must in Aruba”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Had a great experience at 2 Fools and a Bull 2 times!!! Food and wine was excellent, its a very different experience from a large loud restaurant, and the host Paul and Fred where funny, witty, and made us feel we were eating in there home!! Totally recommend this place and I am already booked for 2014! Can't wait!!!