“Amazing day in Aruba” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Hamilton, Canada
“Amazing day in Aruba”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We were a group of ten booked for the morning snorkel cruise .Having emailed Robert and Grace many, many, many times(thanks for answering my many questions) we decided that Delphi was the company for us. After cabbing it to the Hyatt from the cruise terminal we easily found the Delphi hut on the beach. We were meet by Olga and immediately felt welcomed. once on board we were meet by Ruban and Fredrick, who were amazing!! Lots of information lots of humour and most importantly lots of FUN!!!!! The dive sights were great, as were the water slide and swing rope. When the excursion was over we did not want to leave this beautiful beach, Olga hooked us up, renting us lounge chairs and float mats. If you are thinking of this booking this excursion book now don't wait!!

Thanks again for an amazing day in Aruba Delphi!!

Bethesda, Maryland, United States
5 attraction reviews
“Horrible Customer Service - Ruined Bachelor Party”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I got married in Aruba Jan. 2013. My husband's best man reserved a private ATV tour with Delphi for his bachelor party. A month before, they tried to switch the date from Friday to Saturday and the woman didn't respond to any of his e-mails. When we were on the island they confirmed the tour a day before. They woke up at 7 am to be picked up and no one ever showed up. When we called, they claimed to have left a message on our phones (none of which worked in Aruba) and switched the date because their schedule had changed. No one ever apologized to us and the woman we spoke with didn't care that she had completely ruined one of our wedding events. This company is unreliable and RUDE.

Visited January 2013
GraceDelphi, Owner at Delphi Watersports, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
We the management from Delphi Watersports want to apologizes again for the misunderstanding which led to the situation described in the review above. We do understand the importance of the preparations of a wedding event, and have helped to successfully organize several such events in the past. We do feel compelled to correct a few inconsistencies we found in the review. We were contacted at first on Dec.10th, 2012 by the bride to be, who request info about an ATV tour for their bachelor party. The same day the best man also contacted us, and both emails where replied to within 24 hours. We received a total of 11 emails regarding the organization of the ATV tour. On January the 4th, 2013, we received an email with a request to change the date from the 18th to the 19th of January ( 2 weeks before the requested date, and not a month as stated in the review ). Unfortunately I was abroad at the time for medical reasons, and did not reply to that email ( this is true ). Upon my return, I received one last email on January 15th, 2013 at 2.02 pm from the best men inquiring about the date, and I responded at 3.05 pm the same day, that the requested change of date had been made, and also to reduce the number of ATV's from 12 to10 as the client requested.
Upon arrival the best men contacted me by phone to confirm the activity, and i then made the mistake to tell him it was confirmed for the next day. When he hung up, I realized that the date had been changed as the client requested before ( and we confirmed by email ), and immediately try to reach them at the hotel room. i called several times at the room, ( never on their phones as mentioned in the review ) left messages at the answering service in the room, and also called the front desk, who promised to pass the message on to them. To my shock and surprise they never received any of my messages, and called the next day, to tell me that nobody picked them up. I spoke to the bride and did explain what happened and also said I was sorry. I offered to compensate with a catamaran cruise for the same morning at a highly reduced rate, which they later declined. At no point the bride or best men were treated in a rude manner as mentioned in the review. We do feel bad bout the way things went, and it's clear that in a situation like this everybody looses. We want to extend our sincere apologies once more, and wish the bride and groom all the best.
Grace Leeuwe , Manager/Owner Delphi Watersports.
New Tazewell, Tennessee
10 attraction reviews
“Sunset Cruise was great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Went on the Sunset cruise this week, very laid back and a relaxing way to see the island. $35 price was reasonable (for Aruba prices) and crew was personable. Snacks are minimal, but open bar was available for those interested. Beautiful sunset view from the Blue Dolphin was a treat...

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“EXCELLENT ADVENTURE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

5 of us had a blast on the dolphin. Check was easy and the day flew by. Captain Robert and first mate Elvis were so attentive to all the guest. They made sure we were all having the maximum amount of fun, from rum drinks, to proper snorkeling, to safety rope swinging and the slide. The three hour trip was just the amount of time. My kids, sister and mother all attended and had a wonderful time, a wonderful experience. We will surely do this exact adventure again next year.

Thanks for the memories!

Richmond, Virginia
17 attraction reviews
“Great Fun at a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Great value for the price, we went on a morning trip to 2 snorkeling sites, one the sunken freighter and the other a shallow area with a lot of coral. the water was a bit choppy so viewing wasn't perfect, but you were still able to see fish and the top of the freighter. My son loved the rope swing and the open bar. They also served fruit and a sandwich (tuna or Chicken)which was tasty.
The staff was fun and professional. We also signed up for a dune buggy tour which , turned out to be ATVs, which I was glad to have given the area we were riding. The ATVs were great fun and we went to areas that you would otherwise not see. Both tours I would do again.