“Trill” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 23 Activities in Noord
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: First and foremost: welcome to our Happy Island :)Whichever your motives are... being a thrill seeker, conquering your fear of heights or celebrating your wedding, Skydive Aruba will make your bucket-list dream a reality over the most beautiful scenery in the whole Caribbean.Our happy-friendly staff, which nonetheless have the highest qualifications on American parachuting standards and totaling more than 25,000 skydives, will assist you with any inquiries you might have.First-time-jump packages start at US$250... DVD and Digital Stills are also available on every skydive made with us... call us now!!!
Chicago, Illinois
“Trill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

The whole Group was great. We just did a 2nd Jump @ Skydive Aruba within the last two Years. What a way to see Aruba Beautiful Island.

Visited May 2013

Grand Island
“A must to take off your bucket list!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is our second jump with this great group of guys. We had an amazing experience last year which brought us back again this year. If you are thrill seeking or looking to take this off your bucket list, this is the place to do it. We jumped with Greg and Tyse and had a blast. It's just as much as a thrill the second time around. I am 43 and my son is 16 and we are considering becoming certified skydivers when he turns 18 due to the great experience we had. It's safe as I trusted them with my son when he was only 15 years old. If you price out jumping other places these guys are a little cheaper and you can't beat the view of Aruba!!! I can't say enough about how much fun we had. We are planning to go back next year and this will be at the top of our list of things to do!!!

Visited April 2013
Ottawa
“Crazy fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The entire process from booking to jump day was flawless and easy. I jumped with Greg from Skydive Aruba on April 2, 2013. Greg and the guys are very good at what they do which went a long way to replacing my nervousness with excitement. They explained everything as they went and never rushed. I was reassured throughout the process and felt safe. They used humour to ease the nerves and were really fun to hangout with. The aircraft and equipment was top notch and well maintained. I wasn't sure how the video would turn out, but Greg managed to get excellent video and photos on top of doing everything else. The view was spectacular and leaving the airplane and free falling cannot easily be described. Everyone should experience it is all I can say. The parachute deployed as advertised and Greg let me steer for a portion of our decent. Greg got us to the ground with no problems despite it being quite windy (Aruba is always windy). If you're considering a sky dive, I recommend Greg and the guys at Skydive Aruba. They are very professional and will give you an experience to remember.

Visited April 2013
Kingston, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Very professional and FUN!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I have to tell you the folks at Skydive Aruba were very professional and extremely well trained, provided guidance all the way through for our first ever jump and what a rush! Did the jump, bought the movie and pics and got the t-shirt ha :)

If you've ever wanted to try this, these are the folks to go to in Aruba!

Thanks guys for a wonderful 3 hours, a memory to last forever!

Thanks from Alice and Brad (Still smiling!)

Visited March 2013
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
“The View Is To DIVE For!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

When my sister decided to come to Aruba with my husband and I, she immediately booked us with SkyDive Aruba. This was my first jump and it came with a healthy amount of nervousness but was calmed down quickly by the professionalism of the staff who point out they use the most modern tandem parachute equipment available. I felt completely safe with our guides (Greg & Thijs) who know how to ease the tension, answering all your questions and keeping you "pumped to jump". It is obvious they love what they do.

The hospitality provided by Skydive Aruba begins with a courtesy shuttle from your hotel to the airport. They go over everything there and get you fitted into your harness and then it is to the plane for a scenic ride to 10,000 feet. The 20-minute ride provided us with beautiful views of Aruba.

There’s nothing like free falling. I sometimes have motion sickness on boats and with free falling all you experience is the wind rushing by you. So glad I got the Photo & Video DVD’s which they make right at the dropzone.

I highly recommend this adventure for even the most tentative adventurer. It was the highlight of our vacation and the best excursion of my life. Such an amazing experience from start to finish. If you are hesitating (like I was) please just do it! These guys make a difficult job look easy; so don't forget to show them how much you care with a nice gratuity.

The thrill, the views, the weather, the instructors, the landing, everything was PERFECT.

Visited March 2013