Just returned from a week at CPV. A very nice place to stay. You are only about a mile away from the hustle and bustle of the beach area. If you prefer to be away from large crowds, CPV is ideal. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The floors and bathrooms were new. It is my understanding that the rooms are under renovation which would explain the outdated furniture and missing air conditioning vents. It didn't take away from a great experience.The housekeeping was really great. I always returned to a clean room even if I left for an hour!! It seemed as though my housekeeper had radar when I left the room. It was great. The food was great but I was unimpressed with the drinks.
Overall, I enjoyed my stay and I think you will also.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Caribbean Palm Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Palm Village Hotel Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Aruba
- Caribbean Palm Village Resort Aruba