Our family thoroughly enjoyed a week here and would definitely return. This was the first time in Aruba for each of us and it was wonderful. Our unit was very well equipped with all the necessities and had been recently remodeled. The pools and hot tubs were great and the staff does an excellent job of keeping things fresh and clean. We were able to have all our restaurant reservations made by the front desk and they also helped arrange a jeep tour of Arikok Park for us. The barbecue area is especially nice with modern gas grills, picnic tables and cooking utensils.
For improvement, I would suggest a little better dehumidifying component to the air conditioning units. Also, the parking areas need some sprucing-up so they are more welcoming.
A couple of tips if you go to CPV: rent a car - this is not a beachfront property and there are a lot of places to easily visit by car, including numerous beaches (all open to the public); shop at the new Super Food on Smith Blvd. - it has everything; splurge on dinner at Yemanja in Oranjestad - outstanding service, food and drink. Final tip is to pack some things to reduce the cost of buying them in Aruba (snacks, alcohol, suntan lotion). Try to make room in your luggage or carry-on for incidental food items you might use like condiments, cereal and drink mix. You'll be glad you did.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Caribbean Palm Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Palm Village Hotel Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Aruba
- Caribbean Palm Village Resort Aruba